Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing.

Sad to see Sushant in tears😭. I'm sure his mother is always watching oevr him and giving him her blessings.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Special Segment -Written Update

Just saw the special segment dedicated to Sushant and his Mom...!! It started at 7.30 and was of 15 minutes..!! It basically had the same background voiceover with some bits of Sushants interview...!! The theme was the same..'Laut aa tu maa.. Bahut yaad aati hai tu maa..!!'

They showed glimpses of Sushants act on JDJ...dedicated to his mom...and showed Madhuri and Ragz in tears...! Also they showed Sushi in tears during ZNKD Mothers special epi..!!

The voiceover said.. that for every kid ..their mom is a blessing..n Sushi is denied of that blessing..! Just how much he must be missing his mom..! Tears flow from his eyes...remembering his mother..! It must be difficult for Anky who is with him...all the time to comfort...Sushi in such a situation..! 

Sushi said..'Earlier i used to think..it wuld have been so great if she was around...coz whatever i achieved in life..it was after her demise..! But i dun think so coz i know..she is with me every moment..!!' He also said..regarding Anky that 'She is a wonderful human being..!!'

Sushi further said..that 'One should always love and respect their mom's and do everything to make them proud!!' He concluded with saying.. 'There isnt a day.. a moment that i dun think about her or remember her..!!'

The final segment had the lines...

'Usha (aka Sushi's mom's pic) -- I love you --Sushant'
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Armu4eva for the written update.Poor Sushant 😭  he is right, his mother is with him every moment. Glad Ankita was with him.
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
can u give vd of latest one
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: poas

can u give vd of latest one

Waiting for it to be uploaded..
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the update Armu

one question..sush;s interview is latest one or from JDJ/ZND ones?
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Thnx for the update Armu

one question..sush;s interview is latest one or from JDJ/ZND ones?

latest one...seems from the sets of PR... he was in Manavs look...
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
anky was with him or not?
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: poas

anky was with him or not?

No..
ByteMe thumbnail
Mmm dont bash me, but if its such a sensitive topic for him why is he givign interviews on it, isnt that like provoking the situation?