Pavitra Rishta

Laut aa tu Maa-Sushant on U,Me,TV*Link**Updt*

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys... a special segment regarding Sushant and his mom will be shown today at 7.30 pm on U, me Aur TV..!!

A promo of the segment was shown...wherein they showed Sushant performing on Mothers Day special in JDJ...! Also they showed him in tears during the Mothers special performance of ZNKD..!!

The voiceover dedicated a special poem to Sushants mom...which went like..'Bahut yaad aati hai tu maa...Aab Laut aa to maa!!'

Sushant was shown...! He said..there isnt a single day that passes by...when i dun think of her..!!

(@start)

or

-----------------------Update of Special Segment-----------------------------

Just saw the special segment dedicated to Sushant and his Mom...!! It started at 7.30 and was of 15 minutes..!! It basically had the same background voiceover with some bits of Sushants interview...!! The theme was the same..'Laut aa tu maa.. Bahut yaad aati hai tu maa..!!'

They showed glimpses of Sushants act on JDJ...dedicated to his mom...and showed Madhuri and Ragz in tears...! Also they showed Sushi in tears during ZNKD Mothers special epi..!!

The voiceover said.. that for every kid ..their mom is a blessing..n Sushi is denied of that blessing..! Just how much he must be missing his mom..! Tears flow from his eyes...remembering his mother..! It must be difficult for Anky who is with him...all the time to comfort...Sushi in such a situation..! 

Sushi said..'Earlier i used to think..it wuld have been so great if she was around...coz whatever i achieved in life..it was after her demise..! But i dun think so coz i know..she is with me every moment..!!' He also said..regarding Anky that 'She is a wonderful human being..!!'

Sushi further said..that 'One should always love and respect their mom's and do everything to made them proud!!' He concluded with saying.. 'There isnt a day.. a moment that i dun think about her or remember her..!!'

The final segment had the lines...

'Usha (aka Sushi's mom's pic) -- I love you --Sushant'
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
pleeese record it bc we will not get it in online pllleeese

Armu4eva thumbnail
I will try...but moby recording time is limited... i hope the other news sites record it..!!

Nyways..promo vid link updated..
thanks for the news.sushant really miss his mother.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i cant watch it either ... i dont get that channel anymore ..

Armu4eva thumbnail
I hope the newschannels record it..!

Its so heartbreaking to see Sushi in tears...😭
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😭 So sad...I have no words to say...!!  Very heartbreaking Cry
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
T4S Armu :))

i still remember ZND Mothers day spl 😭  glad noone interviewed him 
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
any of u guys..plzzz ...take a recording of it...coz nt all f us hav the channel...

nyway..t4s!!

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu 
Sushant ðŸ¤—
Your Mom is always with you, her aashirwad is your driving force, she must be very proud of you😊