ahem ahem...where is dat scene...

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dis is teh second time em posting a topic called "where is dat scene"...my first topic referred to da scene during holi...i mean we read n article sayind dat SS wil tel kriya to pain d house wid colours of holi while dey steal some moments of intimacy...dat scene was never even der in our CV's dream...

now der was another scene...which SBB reported...dat wen P was shot n was hospitalised Krishu would stand against shakti n will give him a tight slap n for the first time teh whole Thakur family will stand by krishu's side...May i ask u now...Where is dat scene???or was dat sceme telecasted n did i miss it...der r less possibilities for dat...coz i never miss a MKAP epi...so where is it?😕

Dunno why people r spreading such fake news'...dis scene is fine...but dat kriya scene...omg...i was 🥺 wen i came to know dat der will be NO such scene...😡

Nechu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U r ryt nechu.dey nvr telecastd those scenes.y giving us false excitement?i ws so so luking frward fr dat holi scene. .bt;-(
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

U r ryt nechu.dey nvr telecastd those scenes.y giving us false excitement?i ws so so luking frward fr dat holi scene. .bt;-(

same here azi...even i was heart broken...wen i heard dat der was no such scene...😭
Tell me CV's wen r u going to give us a Nice refrshing...romantic...n intimate Kriya scene...WHEN WHEN WHENNN????AREN'T U HEARING OUR CRIES?????😡
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes neechu so many weeks passed v havent got any kriya intimate romance scene at all, and i dont think v will get it, after seeing current track it will b saas bahu show now.
  and sjkn was giving tht fake news abt K standing against KN nothing like this happen god knows wht this cv,s has plan.
thara-lv-kriya thumbnail
Same here i was so exited about that kriya scene...bt they dissapointed us...was they actually shoot it or is it a false news.?i am eagerly weiting for an intimate kriya scene...i feel that cv's completely forget that it is a lv story too...
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they say...don't believe anything you read and half of what you see😕
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: thara-lv-kriya

Same here i was so exited about that kriya scene...bt they dissapointed us...was they actually shoot it or is it a false news.?i am eagerly weiting for an intimate kriya scene...i feel that cv's completely forget that it is a lv story too...

@bolkd...i agree thara,,,,.i completely agree wid u...da Cvs r not showing wat we wnat to see...😡