India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

ahem ahem...where is dat scene...

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Dis is teh second time em posting a topic called "where is dat scene"...my first topic referred to da scene during holi...i mean we read n article sayind dat SS wil tel kriya to pain d house wid colours of holi while dey steal some moments of intimacy...dat scene was never even der in our CV's dream...

now der was another scene...which SBB reported...dat wen P was shot n was hospitalised Krishu would stand against shakti n will give him a tight slap n for the first time teh whole Thakur family will stand by krishu's side...May i ask u now...Where is dat scene???or was dat sceme telecasted n did i miss it...der r less possibilities for dat...coz i never miss a MKAP epi...so where is it?OuchConfused

Dunno why people r spreading such fake news'...dis scene is fine...but dat kriya scene...omg...i was Broken Heart wen i came to know dat der will be NO such scene...Angry

Nechu

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

thara-lv-kriyakrishnabhavnaFaiza.a_umaAziyaCrAzYREDbabithajMayavi-26Snigdha_Khanamcarisma2

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
U r ryt nechu.dey nvr telecastd those scenes.y giving us false excitement?i ws so so luking frward fr dat holi scene. .bt;-(
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

U r ryt nechu.dey nvr telecastd those scenes.y giving us false excitement?i ws so so luking frward fr dat holi scene. .bt;-(

same here azi...even i was heart broken...wen i heard dat der was no such scene...Cry
Tell me CV's wen r u going to give us a Nice refrshing...romantic...n intimate Kriya scene...WHEN WHEN WHENNN????AREN'T U HEARING OUR CRIES?????Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AziyaSnigdha_Khanam

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
yes neechu so many weeks passed v havent got any kriya intimate romance scene at all, and i dont think v will get it, after seeing current track it will b saas bahu show now.
  and sjkn was giving tht fake news abt K standing against KN nothing like this happen god knows wht this cv,s has plan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

thara-lv-kriya Groupbie
thara-lv-kriya
thara-lv-kriya

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Same here i was so exited about that kriya scene...bt they dissapointed us...was they actually shoot it or is it a false news.?i am eagerly weiting for an intimate kriya scene...i feel that cv's completely forget that it is a lv story too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
they say...don't believe anything you read and half of what you seeWackoConfused
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thara-lv-kriya

Same here i was so exited about that kriya scene...bt they dissapointed us...was they actually shoot it or is it a false news.?i am eagerly weiting for an intimate kriya scene...i feel that cv's completely forget that it is a lv story too...

@bolkd...i agree thara,,,,.i completely agree wid u...da Cvs r not showing wat we wnat to see...Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top