Lux Dance ke Superstars

List the DID seasons in order of your liking

tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My fellow Dance India Dance fans,  we've enjoyed the DID journey right from its inception upto now. I'm sure all of us have our own favorite seasons, or like some seasons better than other for whatever reasons. So out of DID season 1, DID season 2, DID LIL Masters, and DID Doubles, friends please list the seasons  in order of your liking. You can also add your own comments if you want.

I'll start first

DID LIL Masters - I will always have a soft spot for LM. This was the show that introduced me to the DID franchise. Seriously, the kids were all such great talented dancers.I've got to say that in LM Dharmesh Sir, Jai, Mayuresh, Vrushali, and Amrita did full justice to the standards set by DID and their choreographies and creativity were up to the same level as the choreographies from Season 1 and 2. In fact, i think there was more variety in LM in terms of the different dance styles tried. These 5 skippers definitely made their mentors proud. This was the show that made me a DID fan.

DID Season 2 

DID Season 1

DID Doubles - There was a time during DID doubles that i kinda lost interest, yet i still stuck around and continued watching it only cuz its a DID show and thought may be it'll get better. Yes, eventually it did get better, but for me personally it wasnt up to par with the other seasons.
Edited by tawashe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
my line will be like

DID LM
DID S2
DKS
DID D
DID S1

Payal9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
DID Li'l Masters always first!!!! All thanks to Manish, Jeetumoni, Farah and D-sir πŸ‘ it also had some of the BEST concepts choreography-wise :) just loved it...

DID season 2 comes next...really loved dharmesh sir, meenu, parvez, amar, vandana, kruti!!

DID Doubles after that...one special reason was RAJEEEV SIR! He's just so fultoo fatak!!! i really hope he's part of DID 3.

and thats it, these are the only seasons i liked :) rest were not that great. 
DID-LM
DID-2
DID-1
DID-D
DKS

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DID 1 is the best of all, because the idea was new, fresh concept and talented contestants and wonderful judges..

Then

DID Lil Maters

DID Doubles

DID 2

Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DID 1: They kicked off the whole Dance India Dance show amazingly! They were the first ones and so for me they were much more interesting to watch.

DID LM: Those kids are adorable! And wow they have so much talent filled in them that they can beat anyone

DKS: I wish they continue this DKS for longer than just 5 weeks. i am loving the competition and all the amazing performances that we get to watch every week. 

DID S2: This season got better only after they got their top 12 or so.. but they had fantastic contestants like darmesh, amar, shakti etc.. 

DID Doubles: Honestly this was the only season i somehow didnt connect to. i watched one audition episode and never went back to it. so for me i cant really rank this since i didnt watch the season but still for me it would be the lowest.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
DID LM hands down was the best season of DID!! I loved mostly all the children on there. Especially my Jeetumoni!! πŸ˜³ Ruturaj, Vaishnavi, Atul, Avneet, etc...there are so many wonderful children on that show, and they were SUPER talented. Plus I liked how they previous DID contestants got the opportunity to train the kids in their own teams. It was really great. Oh and Manish was so wonderful with the children!!

DID 2 this season had some AMAZINGLY talented people, and it was really fun to watch. This was the first season of DID that I watched, and I really got interested in the show. I really loved Terence and Remo as judges and choreographers. I liked this show because it focuses on dance and the dancers! Thought it was a breath of fresh air from the usual singing competitions. 

DKS this is an interesting concept, and I really love seeing some of my favorite dancers on here. Plus, this is a good way for me to get familiar with some of the Season 1 people because I did not watch that season. I just wish more of my favorites from  Season 2 were there. πŸ˜† Manish as a host is great, and there is not any crappy fillers!! I love the focus on dance.

DID D this season was fun and different, and I loved Rajeev and Marzi as judges!! πŸ˜ƒ Liked the idea of promoting couple dancing, but I did not like all those stupid fillers like the Sapoorna Vikas, Sharing and Caring, making fun of Marzi's Hindi, etc. 

DID 1I cannot rate this season because I have not watched it. I have just seen random performances, and I do think this season had some AMAZING dancers too, but I cannot comment on it. 

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 12 years ago
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DID-LM
DID 2
DKS
DID 1
DD

I LOVE LOVE LOVE DID LM BECAUSE A GREAT TALENT WAS DISCOVERED ON THAT PLATFORM a.k.a MANISH PAUL! ☺️
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
DID 1
DID 1
DID 1
DID 1
DID 1
1st dance reality  wich gt so hit! luved the concept! the Master! al the 3 but RD sir more😳
DADA was awsum as a grandmaster!! :-)))))

coz it had d bst contestants! i luv them all!!!specially RKRz!
i fell in luv wid SALMAN😳😳 
i luv ds show coz it gave us SALMAN! 😳😳
Prince of lockin n poppin!
evry1 was jst 2 awsum!!!!

Dan cums Dance Ke Superstars!
i m happy 2 c both RD sir n Prince bck! i missed dem a lot!!!

DID 2!
it nyc! but i didnt c dat much! so really cnt comment! but i punit n shakti! :-)))

DID LM
saw nly the grand finale! i wish Ruturaj wud hv won! but he wasnt their till finale!!!
DID LM gave me chance 2 c Salman😳 again! dat 2 wid shakti! :-)) my 2 fav!!

DID doubles!
didnt c at all!

dats my view!

luv,
dIvYa..!!!
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

1st spot -tie between DID 1 and DID LM

2nd- DID Doubles

Couldn't connect with anyone in DID 2 except Amar.