RBO Members Experience meetn YM & KT-up pg6,12 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys,

Ok I know everyone wants to see the pics. Well I firmly believe that you all are privileged to this.

I hope you guys like it...

there are more pics but the gals will share. Apparently all the gals have decided to come on Monday to share. 

Enjoy!

Edited by rooj-i - 12 years ago
Thank you RoojπŸ€— and thank the girls too...YashAran look adorable...God bless them both!😊...
You welcome May!!!! I hope you all love it!
Thank you very much rooj and those three girls.karan and yashu are so sweet and really love their fans as much as we love them.
thanks ladies what cute pics of Karan and Yashu!
thnx rooj for the pic...dey luk angels 2gether <3
@all it was the best day ever yaar...we had so much fun...yashu is such sweety and kt is  very cuteee. jab hum log wah gaye na thy wer shooting for sum scen shan was with some clothes and khank daat rahi thi...thy treat us very well ha...the set was full of ac he he he ...then ym came to us  said hi we told her wer from india forumes ...then she greeted us ...usne sabke nam pooche kha se ya ho wo pooch a but usk ashort that to wo gayi...but later she agin came and karishma and shalu wering chit chtting with her she is super frendly and sweetheart yaar...she geled with us thtn kt came hiyaaa its like dream came true😍...he shook hands with us belive me best experienced ever ...then we chit chat then we told him to talk with rooji then kt said its luch time so he went awy to get eat his lunch and ym and him both ask us tohave lunch with them so we did we wer with ym she said shell ate with us...we had lots of talks she ate daal rice she was kind  sick cold ho gaya tha usko aur kt dono ko...and then the food was gr8 yar hommade ...then ym called her cat she was talking with her she sweety yaar...then kt came as thy wer shooting with manini so kt and ym took us to taht dining table area...u guyz we sat on khndelwal dining table lol i wa slike so happyπŸ˜ƒ...we gave them gifts...kari and shllu wer sitting with kt and me with ym...thy both wer so happy to see the calenders...we told them its on behalf of india forum...ym was so happy ...she loved it too much and kt was surprised he told woo u guyz have that much pic of us ...she said u guyz r sweetest...and then we gave them ganesh ka murti...ym was like cute liitele child she was giglling and all and  she love dthe ganpati kamurti she wanted to used the bubble rap she was playing with it and she asked kts bubble rap too but he said"tumhare paas hain na " but ym was like sweet child no mujhe wo bhi cahiye ...he said nahi yar tumhare pass hain an this one is mine...thy both wer pulling each other leg(i dnt meant literally  pulling ha) so thy fredn said tum dono bhi na school kids ki tarh ho then tahy both laughed ...ym and kt both loved the gift...then we cliked rhos pics and we said tum dono ka ek bhi photo nahi tha we wnat so we clicked pics  ...kt ka short tha so he wen t way...he wished me "happy birthday"he told me to talk much he he hes sweetu...then kt and manin wer shooting kt was doing moon walk  lol😍then we went in yms room we had lots of chts we giggled gossiped lol ya and she such sweetu...she was so free with us its like our girl day she shoed us all the picutes of her ...native place the photos she took her mom and all...she told  us abt she met  karan sing gorover se said he really nice guy...and she also told ke it was our dear khshboo bhbies annversary yesterday...she told us abt her dance class...hw much she loves to eat magoes and all...she speak so nicly and we spoke in marathi...humlog itn ajokes maar rahe the hass rahe the some peple came and told ur voice is going out lol we had fun then thy called ym for shot she read her line for only once her memory is good  then she went to gave her short we wer ther...it was some scn that kt and ym supposed to com efrom staires and thy wer taaking abt sahsa nad psp then shaan says some shyari and hum log niche hi khade the saties ke idher  un logo ne 4 retkae liye finally the shot was done it was nice experienced  and then kt started laghing cuz it was really funny dilaogs then dono ka pack up ho gaya
we talked with manini too she really nice yaar...she was chit chatting with us we told her hw much we love her as sasha and all she and kt wer sharing gr8 rapture  and ym and manini k like sisters so sweet...then ym was very happy the pack up was early so we hugged her last time she told us to take care
so thas it that was time 1.30 till 4.30 we wer ther thy all being so kind our serial relaly rocks guyz thes acters evn set peple r relaly genuin and good log ha thy r like rbo family
kt to cool dude yar hes rockstar and very sweet a nd y also rushed and ll wer nt ther  so overall it was best experiencd to see hw much effort thy take iys easy for us to critisize but the effort thy take r so undscribable...best experience and kt to full time gane hi gata rehta hain ...he he he😳thy r very nice peple like us and very down to earth
Awww!!! That is sooo cute and sweet and nice!! πŸ˜ƒ Awww!! Yashu and KT are such nice genuine people!! 😍 My respect for them has increased more and more!!  Awww.. You girls!! Man!! I sooo envy you!! 😳 Why do I not live in India! πŸ₯Ί Awww!! Im sooo happy for all three of you!! It would be like a dream come true!! 😍 Awww!! Kudoooss girls!! πŸ‘

And the pics are super adorable!! 😍 KT and YM looks sooo cute!! Awww!! You guys got their pic together! πŸ€— WOW!! Thats sooo goood!! Thankyuuu guys sooo much for sharing ur experiences!! All 4 of you are really lucky!! Love you all!! ❀️
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Awww!!! That is sooo cute and sweet and nice!! πŸ˜ƒ Awww!! Yashu and KT are such nice genuine people!! 😍 My respect for them has increased more and more!!  Awww.. You girls!! Man!! I sooo envy you!! 😳 Why do I not live in India! πŸ₯Ί Awww!! Im sooo happy for all three of you!! It would be like a dream come true!! 😍 Awww!! Kudoooss girls!! πŸ‘

And the pics are super adorable!! 😍 KT and YM looks sooo cute!! Awww!! You guys got their pic together! πŸ€— WOW!! Thats sooo goood!! Thankyuuu guys sooo much for sharing ur experiences!! All 4 of you are really lucky!! Love you all!! ❀️
ya thy r thy r so frendly and cute all the sets pelpe also 😳

Wow.. lucky you... 😊