Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Rooj, Ankita and Shalu for sharing ur experiences with us ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am happy for u guys its so nice to hear u all had a great time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Karan and Yashashri are the best very down to earth we all love them they are so sweet โค๏ธ
Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
HELLOOO๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

my exp0erience:)

kkk as v entered at around 12.45 or so my heart beats at d fastest rate ever... v go enter d khandelwal house v c on tv everyday d door was big n i stepped in wid my right feet as shubh kadam...lmao

v go in n d spot boy treats us so well wid water n all they were tooo sweet to do tht:)

yasharan shooting fr a scene v saw them once coming out n n i was like omggg i saw them i saw them n was juming in my mind...shals being d strict mmma shouted at me...lol anki was busy laughing throughout

finally after 15mins they arrive...frst iits karan omggg he comes wid his cell phone in his ahnd looking dashing as ever n sooo cute he comes says hello grls n v all get up to wish him...he says hi to anki frst then shals n then me... he touched me so swetly haaayeee i fainted in my mind...lmao i told him hi im karishma n hes like nice meeting u karishma n then i go staright away saying yr so cute n hes lke thnk u smiling:)

yasha comes in wishes us all trust me shes super super thin n has a fab figure szhes suh a beauty...she looked superb shes greeted us so sweetly sat wid us n so did karan but he had to shoot n went back saying he shall b back in 5mins n yasha sopke a little but was called back to shoot so both went n then after 10mins were back:)

they offered us lunch n all n yasha had lunch sitting wid us sooo sweet of her never seen any1 do tht as a star:)
she was just like any grl all chatting n enjoying she told us all abt her n v shared how v love her n karan n their scenes n then she told us to meet her cute cats they were so cute...kt was having lunch wid d team right behind us n after lunch he came back

v went 2wrads heir dining area to show d gts:)
yasha n anki sat at one end n me nshals n karan at one... v gave them d calenders wich were truly oustanding yasha was like omggg totally she loved it sooo much n karan was suprprised to c how v fans dd all this he loved it n was preety impressed... v spoke to karan like any guy frnd n he was super sweet...i was sitting next to him n he clicked d frst pic wid me on d table side both r facesomggg he was like to cute really

then v gave d other gfts n all they loved tht too:)
then v all took pics 2fgether n kt holdded frm my back cause i was abt to trip at one moment...lol he was like b careful awww

later on he had a scene so he said gr8 to meet u guys n thnks so much fr d gfts n all n he shaked hands wid all n gacve his cute cute smile...i gave a side hug omggg but it was like so normal he was pretty chilled out...i asked yasha how she loved d gfts n she totally loved them n thnked us all. v did mention all u guys ourt here :)

rooji sppoke to both on d phone n both loved speaking to her karan n his english n rooji wid hers had a gr8 convo karan was smiling n yasha talking to rooji was laugh n laugh:)

then yasha brought in manini n v met her n shes such a darling she was dam,n sweet:)

later on yasha told to come in her room as thee was a hall scene of sasha n shaan so v went into her room n chatted wid her fr an hour i guess just as berst buddies do she totally is normal n down to earth very very sweet
 v laughed giggled n saw her pics to malvan n 100epi pics n all...shes very simple n sweet n talks like so sweetly:)

shals n anki being marathis had fun alking to her n i was like just listening o d marathi yap yap...lol

yasha called me talkative too...lol shes like yeh bahut bolti hai...lol

at laast v sw shanak last scene of d day at 4 they id just a small rewhersal n it was  a  2 take shot karan n yashu remember their lines in just like 5mins not much time n d expressions r all their own really

hatts off to them fr d natral acting tht they do...manini was also there wid us looking at d scene
 atlast at 4.30 it was pack up fr yasharan yasha left wid us hugging us n saying bye n karan left a little early than us like 5mins  or so...

never seen a team greet fans so sweetly they took good care of us wid asking fr water tea n lunch so sweet indeed
karan n yashu...very down to earth sweet n they did open up much more tahn wat i expected them to b:)

d bestest lifettime experience for me indeed

i remebered u all in my heart every1 but wen kt was next to me i was like otally omggg he took my name twice while near d dinning table...lol n it was gd to c him b so sweet
 n yes gals i did yo yoyoy wid him n he did it fr me too...lol

MY LOVELY EXPERIENCE:)๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing kari..seems u three had gr8 fun with them in the sets..with ur experiences with them it is like falling in love with them all over again..ur comments that went on in ur head was cute..thanks yaar..
shanakyasharan thumbnail
indddeed dear i was scared n nervous wat if they dont talk  n show attitude.lol but totally nothing like tht they were indeed sweethearts
 karan opened up pretty well way abve my expectations n yasha was a darling totally
 even other team members were super fun n loved d gifts mr sandeep yadav loved it sooo much he was totally impressed n kt him n shals n me had fu talking actually like buddies ...talking of jab se tere naina n other fav shanak scenes...lol

love them:)
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Karishma good you guys have a gala time with them they are really down to earth, genuine honest
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Karishma - Loved your post sweetie and I am happy for all of you๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Shalu had to be strict with you and Yashashri called you talk-a-tive๐Ÿ˜Š...Well, I couldn't imagine you otherwise๐Ÿ˜†... Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
shals was really d much needed calm n composed person truly...widout her i wouldnt have been calm out there

love u shals fr this

anki was just like me but way way way cuter shes sooo cute

i loved ,y two yasharan shanak deewanis...

wen karan touched me i was like bas ab kuch nahi hai baaki life mein...lmao
 he took my name huskily for ur info๐Ÿคฃ
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww...you girls ..am so ahppy for all of you ...you got to meet Shanak and even see the famous Khandelwal house that we so loved ...

Loved loved loved all of your takes and it felt like we were there with you all...Thanks once again all of you lovely darlings from Rooj the lucky ducky to talk with them to Anki, Shal and Kari fro being there and representing us all at India Forums and the fans of their drama and them.

Its truly wonderful to know that the whole team is such a family and so down to earth and the leads Shanak aka Yashkaran are such darlings...

Once again Thank you dears for sharing your lovely experience with us...God Bless.

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Karishma,

Nice to hear about KT and YM.

Thanks for sharing!

shanakyasharan thumbnail
krishnaaa :)
 muah muah:)

they really felt tht can fans do so much for their fav stars

he was like u guys get to do all this?? he was surprised...lol

n yes he asked us wat v do n v gave r intros abt coll n stuff n wen he said he goes to sum coll i was like blank i didnt know n he asked have u heard of it i was like no...shit i felt bad๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

he keeps singing all d time every little chance he can he sings like anki said n yasha was like gaate rehta hai n wen she likes old songs  he says kya gaati ho n then actually sings old songs...lol hes such a cutie pie:0

he yanwed so much wen he was hooting wid manini 2wice yawning wid mouth wide open but looked damn cute:)

i love his yo yo he did tht n did finger actions  too...lol