Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

dear anku  This update by u is fabulous loved every bit of it..Infact read it twice at a stretch

really feels very good to know that the actors whom we love so much on screen are very friendly with fans off screen

Infact u have said entire team was very cordial...very nice to know u were treated very well and felt like at home eating home made  dhall chawal with yashu..and shaking hands with kt😉

Thank u very much for the  lively updates...God bless u😊

i knw shriya di but thy r very frendly and sweet  peple...so respectufull thy r really nice😃
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krock

rooj he said hes alone on his birthday and hes nt celbratin g much and hell shoot lol😳may be his mom da nt ther

awww so sweet of him...
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh i forgot  u knw kt full tim gana hi gaa rah tha and we complaint them aap log hemsha mobile main he rehte ho thy both laghed and then kt srted singing song he he hes so cuteee so we asked ym yeh kya hemsha gana hi gata rehta hain to she said ke ha wo hemsh aa isa hi karta hain and she told ke mujhe to purane gane pasand hain to jab main gati hu tab bolta hain kis purne gan egati hu aur kuch der baad khud hi wo gane gana suru ho jat ahin lol kt is so cuteee
ym told her abt her meeting with madhuri and all  and she told ke usko perfum bahot pasand hain ...and hw she loves to dance and all and hw she big foody
usko aur kt ko abhot cold tha...but we had fun  she showed us party pics and all
rushed and khsboo was nt ther ther shoot was late and maish ka bhi 4 baje ke baad so humko mil nahi paye she told rushli adn khsboo r very sweet and nice she loevs to be with them😍
yashu is very slim guyz bahot slim hain wo screnn par lagta nahi par she svery slim and beautful re loved her smile and kt is gorachiita munda both gotra gora and kind shy lol hes said yo yo too 🤣
Edited by krock - 12 years ago
AzaraA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rooj dear first of all i like to congratulate u becoz u had a wonderfull conversation with both of them...

u were brave to talk to them in such nervousness ...i can't ..

if i see or here them i'll be fainted for sure 🤪

any ways u girls ae damn lucky ...trust me i wish one day i can meet them :)

sweetest conversation ever i heard 😃

luv zara
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lucky Gals Happy For  U All...😃
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations guys!

Thanks for sharing the pics n stuff! Very cool!
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratulations girls and thank you for the pictures
-Deepali- thumbnail
Congratulation Anki and Thanks for share your experience with us😊 Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Rooj for sharing  Karan and yashu's off scren Pic.. both looking
very beautiful and sweet..loveee  both❤️
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much Rooj and Ankita! Awesome pictures and awesome write up! Made my day! Muah