Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey rooj you relly r lucky I mean oh god I would have been flat if i had talked to KT n YASHU on phone I mean really you r lucky well thank you for posting this on the forum 
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Firstly...OMG...And thank you for this such a wonderful surprise 🤗 and so sweet of you girls...Karishma planned to go last year, but I think things never worked out...

Secondly...Can't wait to read more details...I would never be brave enought to speak, let alone meet to either of them...Glad you managed to talk😆...The whole exchange sounds great😊...

Lastly...Please Rooj, I know you were awake at four in the morning, but please use paragraph spacing...Reading the post becomes very difficult otherwise😳...

Thanks again sweetie, have a good rest😃...

Only you would point that out!!!😆

OCD patients I tell you🤣

I love you May!!!
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good to hear you had a great time, Rooj!

Hope the other three enjoyed themselves thoroughly too...

Knowing what LOVELY and REAL people KT and Yashu are, it sure would come as no surprise!😊
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rooj-i

Only you would point that out!!!😆

OCD patients I tell you🤣

I love you May!!!

😆...Yes OCD, kya karo?Embarrassed...Love you too🤗...
rooj-i thumbnail
Hey Guys,

Another thing...The gals are not going to share the calendar pics because they are exclusive for Karan and Yashu and they don't believe this is a gift that needs to be shared with all. 

So please don't demand for the pics. If Karan and Yashu agrees to share then great but if not then there is nothing we can do!

So please don't ask or demand for it because they will not share the pics of calendar.

How ever they will share the pics of the idol (if they want) and def. pics of both our lead pairs. 

Thanks
Rooj
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rooj-i

Hey Guys,

Another thing...The gals are not going to share the calendar pics because they are exclusive for Karan and Yashu and they don't believe this is a gift that needs to be shared with all. 

So please don't demand for the pics. If Karan and Yashu agrees to share then great but if not then there is nothing we can do!

So please don't ask or demand for it because they will not share the pics of calendar.

How ever they will share the pics of the idol (if they want) and def. pics of both our lead pairs. 

Thanks
Rooj

That's fine Rooj😊...I had never thought of asking about the calender...I wanted to know more about the conversations which took place😊...

And who our mistery members are...Oh and another thing came to mind, which is typical me😳...I said it to Karishma, when I thought she was going to the RBO set😆...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww so sweet Rooj glad you got to talk to them!
rooj-i thumbnail
What is it May? lol

btw i got your mail...just bout to respond to it...
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Rooj...don wanna knw abt anything else only nd only abt the "Yasharan" dynamics...can u or ur Awesum threesome atleast gve an insight on dat??or in odr words can i keep the Ship afloat in my dreams.😳..??
rooj-i thumbnail
Just on the high demands...I'll disclose this much...

Karan and Yashashari are great friends off screen as well as on screen. They share a great rapport and I got to know that they the gals were treated really well on the sets. They even dined with the team, especially Yashu. Yashu showed them around and took great care of the gals.

Karan was a great sweetheart and he was interested in the whole calendar and he found the idea really cute. He in fact loved it and went over each details about the calendar. 

The gals will share that too of what he said or she said about the calendar. 

So wait for more details about the visit ok.

PS: Deepa, yes keep the hope...😉