Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

"Main kahaan so raha tha. I was just meditating.." (Page 2)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

@megs...woh kabir's with you na. my primary mommy-in-law is haseena, coz she 'used to' keep pia away from abhay for me. ROFL plus, chaand has this other...thng...going on... *goes silent* ahem. ;)

@archi... meri post pe toh reply kar...we have mods now. ;) ROFL

Sorry adi I am so frustrated with ma mother-in -law so I forgot to commentLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL btw nice post all dad's are same whether vampire or humanLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Archi..woh kya hai..yeh chand bahut boring hai..isiliye main tv dekhti hoon...aur tv par saare shows dekhar mujhe pata chala hai ki the more evil sasumaa is the more good bahu is...isiliye evil banke tumhaare bhalaai chaahti hoon...Embarrassed ROFL ROFL

Adi...don't you know? breaking news: main hi haseena hoon..jaise archi metz ki reincarnation hai...LOL isiliye i am only your mommy-in-law...LOL And sorry for spamming. Embarrassed But you have to admit, more we spam yaahan zyaada log aayenge...aur phir main unka...Evil Smile
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
THAT WAS SO CUT Eyaar ROFL@amail..too good ..all parents and elders are like that..only with their kids they dont want to say they are tired or not well you see..dont know why..Day Dreaming
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
adi awesome post what a lame excuse he shud try to take some trainig from us we are baap of excusesROFLROFLROFL... and my abhay bhaiya and sid bhaiya should also train himWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
@archi...lol..hota hai. all bahus are usually pareshaan only. :P n yup..all dads are the same. ;)

@megs... :O mujhe kisi ne bataaya hi nahin!!! 2 mins ke liye abhay ko sid ko dene ke liye jawaab sikhaane kya chali gayi, mujhe toh paraaya hi kar diya sab ne. *sobs dramatically*
  @spamming...lol..hungry?

@total-romantic (rupa?)... thanks. credit goes to my dad for being so cute that I can make a post about him. :) waise yeh toh hai. I mean, like my naani underwent surgery recently, n my mum's there. dad's quietly giving me updates warna mum isn't telling me how upset she is because my exams are going on. that's what parents do for us. :)

@sanjna...lol...waise uska logic wasn't lame...the only thing is that his dialogue reminded me of what my dad says, so just thought I'll share. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
yeah..i'm very hungry..haven't eaten anything for hours. Ouch LOL

oh..that's so sweet of your parents! total-romantic is hema by the way. LOL

And don't worry..you seem to be good bahu..so you're my apni...archi ka to pata nahi she is always feasting on whatever sid brings for her...LOL but she is also apni..Embarrassed

I feel so proud of myself, we are the Spam Family. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index