What will Vidya do?

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, now that we have all read that Gaurav will, in fact, be shown to be gay, well I was thinking what she would do afterwards.

I think that everyone in the family won't find out about it, and Vidya will find out before everyone. So, instead of leaving the home and giving him a divorce or whatnot, I think she's going to stay back and continue to play the role of supportive and loving wife while just being a good friend to him in the process, helping him gather courage maybe to actually reveal the truth to his family and make them accept it.

And, throwing out another theory while I'm at it, Arti's motivations for doing this. I was wondering about that considering if she's not the person that Gaurav loves, what would be her motivations in even continuing this farce with him? Maybe it's her brother or someone she knows that Gaurav is in love with, maybe her and gaurav are just good friends and she's trying to help a friend out, or maybe she herself loves Gaurav and thought she could like stop him from being gay and whatnot😆 Or...maybe she herself is homosexual, thus wanting a coverup as well 😲😲

K, I'll stop with my crazy theories and madness...

What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If they show gaurav as gay. as i understand vidya's character she will support gaurav as a wife and more as a friend with expectation that he will love her sooner or later, may be she will try to get him out of it,  feeling bad for vidya as she deserve a lot of love.   this track is going to be very interesting bcoz the CVs are trying to show something new to the viewers.

i feel that gaurav's love is somewhere related to ministers family bcoz i remember deviyani saying something similar in one of the episode😕. is it RD's son😲😆  
Edited by divyakeerhi - 12 years ago
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1st of all I din't wanted dis track to cum up,gosh gaurav s gay..
bt since nw it s vry clear tat gaurav is gay dn no gueses as per wt vill b vidya's fate..
Bt naina ur thought tat gaurav mgt b having an affair wid arti's broda or she herself mgt b homosexual🤣 very funny..awesum exploration of thoughts😆
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This issue needs to be shown ... It will be interesting how they continue the story for Vidya
charu_1023 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Vidya needs to explore her sexuality... maybe she's also gay🤣 kabhi kabhi pata nai chalta...sorry...on a serious note...I think Vidya and Cheenu should start having an affair. Cheenu is so cute!!! And he totally gets her😉 So basically... they can show an extra-marital affair. Vidya chasing her love. The family coming to terms with all this...and Vidya separating from Gaurav.
Because I doubt if Gaurav will ever change his orientation. Usually people don't...or do they🤔
?
Riyaa147 thumbnail
I agree with what many said here. Vidya will more be a friend of Gaurav and try to help him get out of it. Or prehaps, Arti and Vidya will team up to get gaurav out of the mess and then later on he will fall in love with her
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gaurav gay 😳 seriously! i think this track would make things even more intresting!
omg i wonder what would happen to vidya i mean when she finds out this would be like a massive shock to her! i wonder how her reaction would be as well. But i think she would stand by him and stuff. lets see.
i hope vidya makes gaurav straight 🤣🤣
Yeah hmmm.. what could be artis motive though..🤔 

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Radhakrishna123

I agree with what many said here. Vidya will more be a friend of Gaurav and try to help him get out of it. Or prehaps, Arti and Vidya will team up to get gaurav out of the mess and then later on he will fall in love with her

Hey It is not possible for a homosexual to become a heterosexual ..It is impossible .. It is an another sexuality like heterosexuality ... But Gaurav may be bisexual ... That will be the only option for Vidya and Gaurav's Jodi
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Hey It is not possible for a homosexual to become a heterosexual ..It is impossible .. It is an another sexuality like heterosexuality ... But Gaurav may be bisexual ... That will be the only option for Vidya and Gaurav's Jodi

Yes you're right! but I am just saying, if gaurav and vidya are a pair in the show then gaurav has to accept vidya and her love. Nothing else can be done