India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

M Back with a Bang (Page 3)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Welcome back Tejesh, it was very very quite with you, no arguments , nobody pulling anybody,s legs, it was SUKOOON !! actually missed you a lot as it was quite boring too, as we didnt bother that much about the episodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tejeshecYusBee

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Welcome back Tejesh, it was very very quite with you, no arguments , nobody pulling anybody,s legs, it was SUKOOON !! actually missed you a lot as it was quite boring too, as we didnt bother that much about the episodes.

Yaa I missed all of that but after going through few threads I felt ki kuch hua hee  nahin hai in the last few days... Sukoon hee sukoon tha lag raha haiLOL

Aunty I am in Patna right now...I remember you had once mentioned that your mother's side ancestors are from Patna right?

i hope the new track brings in lots of debates and discussions...lets hope for the best...Big smile

Edited by tejeshec - 08 May 2011 at 4:11am
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Yaa I missed all of that but after going through few threads I felt ki kuch hua hee  nahin hai in the last few days... Sukoon hee sukoon tha lag raha haiLOL

Aunty I am in Patna...I remember you had once mentioned that your mother's side ancestors are from Patna right?

i hope the new track brings in lots of debates and discussions...lets hope for the best...Big smile
Aray Patnaa Ma Hooo, Kaaa Kar Rahay Hoo Huaaan, Ka Ladki Udkee Dheknay Gaye ho, ya Biya Saadi Maa Gaye Ho, humra salaam Ulaaam daina Patnaa city Ko!! I wish I could go there one day to Ancenstor,s Janam Bhomee!!

You are right nothing Naram Garam going on. Monday is the official start of Amnesia Track so you are on time, we will see the INOGRATION of a new ICONIC DOCTOR !! lets see the new Doctor break the record of SHATTY,s.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tejeshec

Aunty I am in Patna...I remember you had once mentioned that your mother's side ancestors are from Patna right?

Aray Patnaa Ma Hooo, Kaaa Kar Rahay Hoo Huaaan, Ka Ladki Udkee Dheknay Gaye ho, ya Biya Saadi Maa Gaye Ho, humra salaam Ulaaam daina Patnaa city Ko!! I wish I could go there one day to Ancenstor,s Janam Bhomee!!

You are right nothing Naram Garam going on. Monday is the official start of Amnesia Track so you are on time, we will see the INOGRATION of a new ICONIC DOCTOR !! lets see the new Doctor break the record of SHATTY,s.

Aunty I am in Patna to attend my sister's wedding(it was on 6th). I will send you the snaps and video links...aapne Bihari style wedding nahin dekha hogaa naa...mere liye bhi first time thaa...it was gr8...
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Wow !!!! Aray Dheka Kahay nahi hai, humra bhi toh Behari he ma saadi hua ha naa, !!! my mothe in law is pukka behari, my wedding dress was imported from Gaya ( in Behar) and from Dheli, most of my sarees from there, my cousins and my hybby,s cousins came from India to attend the wedding . look forward to the pictures.
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Wow !!!! Aray Dheka Kahay nahi hai, humra bhi toh Behari he ma saadi hua ha naa, !!! my mothe in law is pukka behari, my wedding dress was imported from Gaya ( in Behar) and from Dheli, most of my sarees from there, my cousins and my hybby,s cousins came from India to attend the wedding . look forward to the pictures.

arey sahi hai aunty...
i will send u the pics ..let me know meri behen kaisi lag rahi hai...
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I am sure she will be like a princess, Bhenay bohat he pyaree chhez hoti hain!!!
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged

I am sure she will be like a princess, Bhenay bohat he pyaree chhez hoti hain!!!

vaise she is not my blood but we both have adopted each other...she is more than a sister to me and I am more than a brother to her...

Go to top