Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow !!!! Aray Dheka Kahay nahi hai, humra bhi toh Behari he ma saadi hua ha naa, !!! my mothe in law is pukka behari, my wedding dress was imported from Gaya ( in Behar) and from Dheli, most of my sarees from there, my cousins and my hybby,s cousins came from India to attend the wedding . look forward to the pictures.
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Wow !!!! Aray Dheka Kahay nahi hai, humra bhi toh Behari he ma saadi hua ha naa, !!! my mothe in law is pukka behari, my wedding dress was imported from Gaya ( in Behar) and from Dheli, most of my sarees from there, my cousins and my hybby,s cousins came from India to attend the wedding . look forward to the pictures.

arey sahi hai aunty...
i will send u the pics ..let me know meri behen kaisi lag rahi hai...
infinity00 thumbnail
I am sure she will be like a princess, Bhenay bohat he pyaree chhez hoti hain!!!
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I am sure she will be like a princess, Bhenay bohat he pyaree chhez hoti hain!!!

vaise she is not my blood but we both have adopted each other...she is more than a sister to me and I am more than a brother to her...
infinity00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

vaise she is not my blood but we both have adopted each other...she is more than a sister to me and I am more than a brother to her...

Double Maza then !! you get more then a sister or brother when you adopt someone as your brother or sister, you dont HATE them sometimes !!!!
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back tejesh bhai😊
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome Back Tejesh... I have been busy with Work and What's up with U ? Missed All the IPL discussion... U weren't here to guide me so I didn't post much... Chalo Wait for U in IPL thread... SB forgot to tell U that He committed suicide by Baygon Spray... ðŸ¤£   That was the biggest news in this forum... ðŸ¤£ Go check the thread with title " I m Alive " ðŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
welcome back bhaiyya! how was your sister's wedding? ðŸ˜ƒ

madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back tejesh
missed your scud missiles.
tejeshec thumbnail
@aneesha aur kya haal chaal

@madhu this time I promise the missiles will be even more lethal

@feefi shaadi ekdum badiya rahi...bus maza aagaya...so how are u'r exams going?

@Nets yaa I saw that the IPL thread went into hibernate...chalo ab mai aagaya hoon so no worries...