@tej bhai : thanks...
me going offline...
in internet cafe now...
net at home isnt wrking...
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

I Know Bhai...That Thread was Dead...But Not Anymore as U r HereπŸ˜‰...U were the Only One Updating something...Even Keenu Meenu isnt here Nor Sam πŸ˜†

what about Nets? what is she upto these days?,,,,she needs someone in the opposition only then she will be active..aur u need someone to do Bak BakπŸ˜†
News chahiye???I was declared dead!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣so its SB's bhoot speaking to u now..hows you??🀣
tejeshec thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

News chahiye???I was declared dead!!🀣so its SB's bhoot speaking to u now..hows you??🀣

Bhootji how did u die?πŸ˜†
i am too good to tell u anything...πŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back Tejesh, it was very very quite with you, no arguments , nobody pulling anybody,s legs, it was SUKOOON !! actually missed you a lot as it was quite boring too, as we didnt bother that much about the episodes.
tejeshec thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Welcome back Tejesh, it was very very quite with you, no arguments , nobody pulling anybody,s legs, it was SUKOOON !! actually missed you a lot as it was quite boring too, as we didnt bother that much about the episodes.

Yaa I missed all of that but after going through few threads I felt ki kuch hua hee  nahin hai in the last few days... Sukoon hee sukoon tha lag raha haiπŸ˜†

Aunty I am in Patna right now...I remember you had once mentioned that your mother's side ancestors are from Patna right?

i hope the new track brings in lots of debates and discussions...lets hope for the best...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Yaa I missed all of that but after going through few threads I felt ki kuch hua hee  nahin hai in the last few days... Sukoon hee sukoon tha lag raha haiπŸ˜†

Aunty I am in Patna...I remember you had once mentioned that your mother's side ancestors are from Patna right?

i hope the new track brings in lots of debates and discussions...lets hope for the best...πŸ˜ƒ

Aray Patnaa Ma Hooo, Kaaa Kar Rahay Hoo Huaaan, Ka Ladki Udkee Dheknay Gaye ho, ya Biya Saadi Maa Gaye Ho, humra salaam Ulaaam daina Patnaa city Ko!! I wish I could go there one day to Ancenstor,s Janam Bhomee!!

You are right nothing Naram Garam going on. Monday is the official start of Amnesia Track so you are on time, we will see the INOGRATION of a new ICONIC DOCTOR !! lets see the new Doctor break the record of SHATTY,s.
tejeshec thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Aray Patnaa Ma Hooo, Kaaa Kar Rahay Hoo Huaaan, Ka Ladki Udkee Dheknay Gaye ho, ya Biya Saadi Maa Gaye Ho, humra salaam Ulaaam daina Patnaa city Ko!! I wish I could go there one day to Ancenstor,s Janam Bhomee!!

You are right nothing Naram Garam going on. Monday is the official start of Amnesia Track so you are on time, we will see the INOGRATION of a new ICONIC DOCTOR !! lets see the new Doctor break the record of SHATTY,s.

Aunty I am in Patna to attend my sister's wedding(it was on 6th). I will send you the snaps and video links...aapne Bihari style wedding nahin dekha hogaa naa...mere liye bhi first time thaa...it was gr8...