Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
exactly!! Why cant it be given an extension of like atleast two months❓ i've heard other shows given extension even if there is nothin much left in the story but KMH?!! there is still soo much we got to see!!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

exactly!! Why cant it be given an extension of like atleast two months❓ i've heard other shows given extension even if there is nothin much left in the story but KMH?!! there is still soo much we got to see!!

Ditto😕 I won't say that I'm depressed at KMH's ending, but I really don't want this season of KMH to have the same pathetic and abrupt end like the last season. It definitely needs an extension!

This is what I said in another thread and I repeat it for emphasis sake:

This is my take on the whole thing:
  •  If reality shows can have seasons, why can't soaps?
  •  I would love it if there are seasons of KMH each season lasting for 6months. 
  • It should be pre planned and have a concrete story.
  • If "Friends" can have so many seasons, why can't KMH?
  • The season should be aired once a year, as in, there should be a gap of one year btw one season and another so that Karan-Kritika can have the opportunity of working with other actors too.
But before all that, I want KMH2 to have a decent and logical ending!
Edited by laado_007 - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
I like your analysis.. but Imagine TV😡🤢
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

I like your analysis.. but Imagine TV😡🤢

You are right! NOT ON IMAGINE!! any other channel is fine, star one seems a hit especially with love stories😆 It will be good if Ekta continues her seasons on star one😛😆
Karankritz4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't want just an extension. I want atleast a 1000 episodes... Greedy me! I want another 3-4 yrs of KMH ... at least!
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karankritz4evr

I don't want just an extension. I want atleast a 1000 episodes... Greedy me! I want another 3-4 yrs of KMH ... at least!

I'm sorry, but personally speaking, I like this seasons concept😛 The soap should have many seasons where each season is for 6months. That way they can plan the story and have a concrete storyline for 6months😊

This is just my opinion though😳