Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, sorry if this topic is repetitve, but I don't understand these people😕 Let them have RKR during the 8 to 9pm slot, but why do they have to axe KMH for that? Why can't Imagine have KMH at some other time, for instance the 7:30 to 8pm slot? The sudden decision to axe the show sounds absurd.

This is not a post to bash the channel or the other show aired on it, but keeping facts in mind (TRPs and TAM ratings) any one can say that KMH is doing a lot better than GKD or PMMKA😕 So if the channel HAS to axe two shows, why can't it be those two😕

As per the present track, Arjun is still in jail and with his lawyer dead, it will take AT LEAST one more week to get Arjun out of jail. And then Arjun's family has to be introduced and then there was supposed to be a love triangle with ArJuhi and some film maker.

HOW ARE THEY GOING TO SHOW ALL THIS IN FIFTEEN  EPISODES??????

Atleast KMH deserves a decent and logical ending They owe their viewers atleast  that much
Edited by laado_007 - 12 years ago
There is so many things that still needs to be unfold, there is Jail track followed by the love triangle track followed by Arohi's and her family reunion, KSA track (remember he is still in coma), the whole truth needs to be out, Arjun's family needs to be introduced, RPS and Amrit's past and its effect on Arjuhi's relationship, there is so much that needs to be cleared out and shown, ARGGHH I hate them for axing the show, i agree with you the others shows those who have low trps should be taken into consideration and axed out if they want to be fair. And the main thing is there is so many things they can play around with KMH, its only like 6 months since KMH has been back. IDK how they are going to show all the aspects and fold everything out in just short period of 15 episodes, they better make sense and be logical in everything and put all parts of the story in a logical manner. Edited by -Komal - 12 years ago
Yes Komal, there are way too many loose ends to be tied and I want KMH to have a proper ending. Personally speaking, I felt the ending of KMH1 too abrupt I just hope we don't have an encore of it😕
i think thei will axe the track of the love triangle and the next 15 epis will just be getting arjun out of jail and his family raaz being solved and then the end!
Why cannot Imagine move KMH to the 11pm-11:30 slot? We'll still watch it no matter when they air it... Don't be insensitive to your viewers and axe the show! I'm so gonna boycott Imagine for doing this if they end KMH for whoever's swayamvar.
in the UK KMH is in the 7.30-8pm slot then between 8-9pm its first baba aisa var dhoondo then its gunaho ka devta. if this was the same time in the india listings then it wouldnt have affected KMH as it is in the 7,30pm slot.
i agree that KMH should just be shifted to another time slot because their is still so much to be revealed yet.

i dont know how the creatives are going to do it in 15 episodes
Originally posted by sanat11

i think thei will axe the track of the love triangle and the next 15 epis will just be getting arjun out of jail and his family raaz being solved and then the end!

True, but they still have to get married and the family thing is not something that is can be solved so easily..seems like a major problem. I think they should just get him outta jail and get them back together and left so that they can continue the story for another season . :)
I wish swayamvar rkr gets lowest trp in indian televisin history. Plz never watch that show if it comes in the cost of kmh
Originally posted by laado_007

Hey guys, sorry if this topic is repetitve, but I don't understand these people😕 Let them have RKR during the 8 to 9pm slot, but why do they have to axe KMH for that? Why can't Imagine have KMH at some other time, for instance the 7:30 to 8pm slot? The sudden decision to axe the show sounds absurd.

ditto to that!!

as far as the love triangle n other things planned, that is dropped for sure!!
but there are still so many things to show like the family feud we have been hearing since day1😳
then offcourse the much hyped raaz wich hasnt cum out fully i believe😕 Arjuhi's future n soo mnay other things we are lookin forward to😕 i dun want them to drag the jail track till the end😡 hume kuch aur bhi dikhao😭
Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shibz

ditto to that!!

as far as the love triangle n other things planned, that is dropped for sure!!
but there are still so many things to show like the family feud we have been hearing since day1😳
then offcourse the much hyped raaz wich hasnt cum out fully i believe😕 Arjuhi's future n soo mnay other things we are lookin forward to😕 i dun want them to drag the jail track till the end😡 hume kuch aur bhi dikhao😭
Exactly! Let them end the soap if they want to, BUT I WANT KMH TO HAVE A PROPER AND LOGICAL ENDIND🤢
Ekta is such a big name in the industry, can't she use her influence to get an extention for at least for 2-3 mnths?Cry