Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cooliecute

Its incredibly beautiful how they look into eachothers eyes=)

they are amazing!

awww..ISINT IT...😍😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

i ws thinking is weekend hema di weekend special post kya hoga bt u neverleave any chance to give surprises
and u knw there chemistry more den ViSu... dey need to see ur posts to realise there rocking chemistry

SANJU SANJU ..SANJU..my sweet lil sis..πŸ€—I really hope they do..adn know how much we all are BONKERS WITH THEM..seriously..😍..but aisa hoga kya..ya phir hota hai kya..I know they all visit IF..chalo kuch bhi ho..I want them to be HAPPY ALWAYS..!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Me Too. Aww That Picture Is Too Cute. Yeah I Love Matithali/Pia Too. and Abhyendra/Abhay. I Saved The Cute Pic. On My Iphone.

Hey SAME PICH darling.πŸ˜†.me too have innumerable of their pics..and I change them every day..so that I have variety to drool everyday yu see..πŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Icecreamx

I cant really put it in any specific words, as they fall short, but there is something just so amazingly sick with their coact and chemo😳😍.  Great to see a off-script pic!.thnx for sharing TRπŸ˜ƒ

I so soso agree yaar..no words are enough to express..something beyond any explanation isint it..☺️
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
@anurag..Awww..thanx so much dearooo..

@sweetchocolate...Gosh..I seriosuly wish I am that effective..but I consider it as a highest compliment thank you so much..πŸ€—

I just want them to be HAPPY with each other in which ever way possible..😍
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

omg piya in red☺️ and that seducing smile and eyes , me dead, call ambulance hemaπŸ˜›

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

omg piya in red☺️ and that seducing smile and eyes , me dead, call ambulance hemaπŸ˜›

on the way Anmol..I have apppointed a permanent ambulance outside my residence.din mein 2 3 baar zaroorrat patti hai..jab bhi inndono ko dekhti hoon..🀣
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

hey ROMI darling πŸ€—I have wtitten a long essay about yesterday HAVE NT YOU READ THAT..??!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..must be back on 2nd or 3rd page now..!!And I am SO EAGERLY WAITING FOR THAT inetrview dear bated breath actually..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
o' i missed it Ouch...no worries abhi parthi hoonπŸ˜‰
Ufff this pic can kill anyone... breathtaking pic... showing true and passionate love... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜  

Same with this one: 

The way he is looking at her... ufff... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
And her face proves us that she is the happiest woman in the world... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Ufff this pic can kill anyone... breathtaking pic... showing true and passionate love... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜  

Same with this one: 

The way he is looking at her... ufff... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
And her face proves us that she is the happiest woman in the world... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

aWW..FARAH WHERE WERE YOU YAAR ..i SO AGREE WITH EVERY WORD..OF YOURS..!!😍 untold chemistry..!!