When you love ..IT SHOWS..Just like this.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
why u oepned ur post so late...last night i came online for reading ur post only but but but...its wasn't there.
We love Abhiya thats we are giving the most precious thing from our life to them...Time sweety.
See next interview is wid Abhiya...sorry thora waat lagi hai par the output is very entertaining...Hemu u'll be specially invited when the interview will be up...be ready!!!.
great post!! πŸ‘  πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by asena

what difference does it make? lol its Suku playing both and the fact Visu have amazing chemistry😳

yea but i was talking abt characters here not actors 😊
and i like Metz character lol
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

yea but i was talking abt characters here not actors 😊
and i like Metz character lol

Aww..NISHU I love METZ & PIYA both soo much...😳
Originally posted by romaila

why u oepned ur post so late...last night i came online for reading ur post only but but but...its wasn't there.
We love Abhiya thats we are giving the most precious thing from our life to them...Time sweety.
See next interview is wid Abhiya...sorry thora waat lagi hai par the output is very entertaining...Hemu u'll be specially invited when the interview will be up...be ready!!!.

hey ROMI darling πŸ€—I have wtitten a long essay about yesterday HAVE NT YOU READ THAT..??!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..must be back on 2nd or 3rd page now..!!And I am SO EAGERLY WAITING FOR THAT inetrview dear bated breath actually..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Its incredibly beautiful how they look into eachothers eyes=)
they are amazing!
i ws thinking is weekend hema di weekend special post kya hoga bt u neverleave any chance to give surprises
and u knw there chemistry more den ViSu... dey need to see ur posts to realise there rocking chemistry
Me Too. Aww That Picture Is Too Cute. Yeah I Love Matithali/Pia Too. and Abhyendra/Abhay. I Saved The Cute Pic. On My Iphone.
I cant really put it in any specific words, as they fall short, but there is something just so amazingly sick with their coact and chemo😳😍.  Great to see a off-script pic!.thnx for sharing TRπŸ˜ƒEdited by Icecreamx - 12 years ago
Cute pic...  you are going to create something between Visu (if its not there).