Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the news, tho I'm sad that GKD is being axed. Liked that show and love the guy!
Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am glad that the serial is not ending... may be the cv's can take it as a second chance and work on developing the characters or bring some funny moments back after so much of rona dhona.. there is a lot that can be done to make it more interesting..
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omggg thnk uuu i luv pardes mein mila koi apna ðŸ˜›im happy it is still on fingers crossed plz god 

but i luved gunahoon ka devta 2 da track was intresting as well n kmh2 just 4 a stupid reality show jeezsab ka dil tora why do they do dis all 3 where great dat kori charonga n looteri dulhan shud have bin axed ðŸ˜•
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I Am Soo Sad That KMH Is Ending :(( But I Am In The Wrong Forum :D haha
darshana23 thumbnail
Its sad that they are shutting down shows for RKR... I have not watched KMH, but recently I started catching GKD too and it was in pretty interesting mode...
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tanx darsh 4 sharing dear i hope they continue to show pardes as it is getting v.interesting now it'll b a mistake not 2 give it a chance!😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Confusion is still on... They are planning to change time of GKD I guess... Nothing confirmed!