the forever evil creature named sid (completed )

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
siddharth - he is undefined , complicated , purely evil and a person who lives and resides in dark humor and loneliness .
i am obsessed with knowing sid's past . siddharth according to me is the most complicated character in pkyek . he looks like the most deepest character in pkyek .sometimes he outshines abhay too .
siddharth must be having a specific reason to be like this .because so much hatred and evilness doesnt just come like that . no person is born evil . as far as his past is concerned - it was an injured one . i still feel both the brothers loved each other very much . but after metz entered . the jealousy started . abhay must have loved sid innocently but sid ... 
the flashback gave me curiosity to know why was maithili giving that "what the h**l are you doing here" look  to abhayendra . siddharth was talking to maithili so happily and even she was .

just because siddharth is evil now doesnt mean he was then too . i know he back stabbed his brother but it was out of his love for maithili . love makes people too blind . its clearly shown how much siddharth loved maithili too . and about maithili i doubt her very much . she is not an totally innocent doll here . i really feel she two timed the brothers and then she realised whom she loved the most and choose abhay .

if this was the reason siddharth will be like this . rejection hurts specially if you love someone the most . i am sure both the brothers loved eachother . the picture of abhID is not a lie . it was true the brothers really were close . 
siddharth is heartbroken he refuses to love anyone again he doesnt want any emotions or relations with anyone . but we know how his expressions and eyes give it off . 
he is cold and a ferocious monster but he is made to be like that . we dont know his past story so we cant judge him until we see the full history
in abhay sid case . well i think there is a big misunderstanding . abhay knows only one part of the story but there is a dark secret of sid- maithili relation which maybe abhay doesnt know 
 and for all those who think sid actually hates abhay in his human days too pls go and check the flashback when both are trapped in the fire . siddharth is screaming abhay's name . do hear it again . so surely maithili wasnt the only reason for the brothers break up . there is another past which is also connected to the raichands(chand and haseena) . so all we have to do is wait and watch and do keep a little sympathy for sid - the god of dark humorπŸ˜†
*in this post if i have written any nonsense pls excuse me . i am over obsessed with sid . so plsss*
Edited by koyal-kajal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dont know about the past. They need to show it. I want to know that why sid has become so bad? But in the fire scene sid only calling for Maithili not abhay. See it once again. Abhay calling both maithili and bhai.
koyal-kajal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Dont know about the past. They need to show it. I want to know that why sid has become so bad? But in the fire scene sid only calling for Maithili not abhay. See it once again. Abhay calling both maithili and bhai.

no i know abhay called out  bhai and maithili but sid was like abhayyy i heard it the second time 
koyal-kajal thumbnail
1 comment only .i guess you all hate my posts now 
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chup ek dum chup...πŸ˜† We don't hate your posts...meri comedy partner. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Excellent analysis-even I feel that Maithili was two-timing both of them..because when she saw abhay in that palace she had this kind of guilty look on her face...πŸ˜† And agreed, when Raichands started favouring Abhay over sid...the jealousy must have worsened..i guess that's why he enjoys seeing humans happy to be in his company..because that makes him feel less unwanted...πŸ˜†

According to Romi, though, he started hating abhay because I didn't give him a teddy bear and i gave abhay a very nice teddy bear.  πŸ€£
--sunshine-- thumbnail
diya wait read toh karne do...pehle hi conclusion pr kyun ja rahi ho
koyal-kajal thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Chup ek dum chup...πŸ˜† We don't hate your posts...meri comedy partner. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Excellent analysis-even I feel that Maithili was two-timing both of them..because when she saw abhay in that palace she had this kind of guilty look on her face...πŸ˜† And agreed, when Raichands started favouring Abhay over sid...the jealousy must have worsened..i guess that's why he enjoys seeing humans happy to be in his company..because that makes him feel less unwanted...πŸ˜†

According to Romi, though, he started hating abhay because I didn't give him a teddy bear and i gave abhay a very nice teddy bear.  πŸ€£

thanks yaar you made my day and yes i feel the same as you and how sad you didnt give ma siddy boy a teddy bear boo hoo hoo
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: koyal-kajal

thanks yaar you made my day and yes i feel the same as you and how sad you didnt give ma siddy boy a teddy bear boo hoo hoo

is teddy bear revenge ke liye main abhi bhi bhaari keemat chuka rahi hoo...🀣
koyal-kajal thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

is teddy bear revenge ke liye main abhi bhi bhaari keemat chuka rahi hoo...🀣

ha ha ha πŸ˜† dont worry kya pata siddharth tumse revenge lete lete tumse pyaar ho jaye
IndigoBlues thumbnail

Originally posted by: koyal-kajal

ha ha ha πŸ˜† dont worry kya pata siddharth tumse revenge lete lete tumse pyaar ho jaye

i am sid's mom..not his gf...πŸ˜†