India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

two r responsible 4 low TRP of CB2

barkhaagg Senior Member
barkhaagg
barkhaagg

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

we r very unlucky that only choti bahu of zee tv have strong competitiors on 7:30 slot as compared to other zee show like PR there is no other show at 9 pm which is strong on any channel same in case of YMGGK,

but CB2 has 2 strong compettiors
1st the new show of colors "sasural simer ka" which has popular lead actor AVIKA GOR(POPULARLY KNOWN AS ANANDI OF BALIKA VADHU)

2nd is saath nibhana sathiya of star plus which run now for 1 hour ,it is also popular

besides choti bahu no ther show of ZEEtv has good competitors so this is the reason CB is not gaining good TRP .

PR is very lucky ,no competition and also ankita pregnancy track which is new for audience

now to achieve good trp anf to move forward in competion ,CB2 need really a good and new story ,creatives have to work really hard on dev radhika realtionship.
like cb1 it was always chram to see ,wenever I watch old episodes of 2009.I think the credit goes to old cast of cb(briju,dadima,vaishali)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09anusha34Neerjaalavalinaanu17goolabfatssrilanka

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
yaaa yaar you are right CB need a good track badly...I don't know why CV or why writter didn't understand this...they are not thinking of this...
the writer's mind is full of Fake things...some times fake wife some times fake husband..or some times fake child..all are fake...no any new things...any way they said this is new show CV please tell what is new on this...Its hurt to me...yaar...Hope and wish CV will show your post and change the track to a good strong one...sooon...the case want to be strong...in cb1 wow they had a strong cast...
I hope this show will change to a new fresh track soon with out any fake things...
my only wish is this show to change to a new track which will be a strong one to fight with other shows...I don't like to lose CB once again...

Edited by anu17 - 07 May 2011 at 11:12pm
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Hey
i'm not an active member of CB2 forum but i do follow the show sometimes..

Regarding PR having lack of competition i will say you are wrong bcos it fetched TRPs more dan 7 during the leads divorce track where Bidaai the top show of SP was also very intrestingg but still it beat the show den also and also during November where two biggest reality shows Big Boss4 and KBC4 were dere still PR fetched TRPs more dan 6..

abt CB2 low TRPs its only cos of poor scripting esp compared to CB1..dats it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..anu17

..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

yaaa yaar you are right CB need a good track badly...I don't know why CV or why writter didn't understand this...they are not thinking of this...
the writer's mind is full of Fake things...some times fake wife some times fake husband..or some times fake child..all are fake...no any new things...any way they said this is new show CV please tell what is new on this...Its hurt to me...yaar...Hope and wish CV will show your post and change the track to a good strong one...sooon...the case want to be strong...in cb1 wow they had a strong cast...
I hope this show will change to a new fresh track soon with out any fake things...
my only wish is this show to change to a new track which will be a strong one to fight with other shows...I don't like to lose CB once again...

I totally agree with u I also don't want to lose CB ones again bucz of the CVs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index