Ragini Khanna unaffected by "Ragini MMS"

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ragini Khanna unaffected by 'Ragini MMS'
Source: Esha Razdan   |   Last Updated 21:25(06/05/11)

Strangely, the much-hyped 'Ragini MMS' under Ekta Kapoor's production banner has failed to affect the popularity of television's most loved face Ragini Khanna. The gorgeous actress exclaims that despite sharing the name with the film; she has hardly ever been teased or has become the hot-topic of discussion among her friends or co-stars.

Still, when probed in deep Ragini shared an incident with us. "My friends were taken aback to read my name mentioned on the back of an auto-rickshaw saying, 'Yahan Ragini Bethi Thi'. In fact, they were scared to read 'Ragini Ka MMS Dekha Kya' too written on the other auto. But as soon as they approached me with the query I quenched their curiosity by referring to 'Ragini MMS'," informs the chirpy actress.

The dimple-cheeked actress often referred as Preity Zinta of small screen for her style statement is very happy with the way her career is shaping and is least bothered about the fact that 'Ragini MMS' is not doing much for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feefi thumbnail
thanks for sharing shweetu! i can't really discuss properly since i don't know the story behind Ragini MMS and ekta and all... πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dint Get this...Is Ragini the Only Girl wid Name Ragini???...Faltu newzzz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And I dint Know Ragini is Called PZ of small screen...Being a Ragini frantic i dint Know This...But Happy to see it πŸ˜³

BTW Thanks for Sharing ShwetammmπŸ˜• πŸ˜†

@Feefs: Ragini MMS is a Movie...Horror Movie(Horror here can be Referred to ur Face as well πŸ˜³ πŸ€£)...I was scared after  watching The Promo of Movie...Damn Scary YaarπŸ˜’ πŸ˜†
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Shwets...πŸ˜ƒ
I m glad she is unaffected !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MadRaginiFan-

Thanks for sharing Shwets...πŸ˜ƒ
I m glad she is unaffected !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

And wat was the Winking for???πŸ˜• πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

why would ani one wana name a movie ragini..are they runnin short of movie names or does ekta love our ragini dat much that she named the movie after her ...lol..

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From what I've read, Ragini MMS seems to be based on that infamous MMS incident involving school-kids, that rocked Delhi some years ago, but there's a paranormal element too.

Good that Ragini's unaffected...these journos would make "news" out of anything πŸ˜†
panic_monger thumbnail
are dont worry people jis se bht ziada impress hote han usi se jealous bhi hote hn or us ki success nhi dekh sakte or RAGINI KHANNA is the best so is type k stupid rumours to abhi bht milen ge which shows dat hw much people like her n how many people r jealous of her successπŸ˜‰
 RAGINI V ALL TRUST U AND DONT DO ANY THING BAD IN UR LIFE DAT WUD MAKE U REPENT AFTER...ALL THE BESTπŸ‘πŸΌ
The only thing I agree in this article is...Ragini does look like PZ of small screen..not look wise...but charachter wise..the bubbly nature and allπŸ˜›about the rest..umm..lets not talk about itπŸ˜†

Thnks for sharing Amma😳

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What is Ragini MMS, what is it about, and why would Raini be affected by it??? does Ragini has nothing else to think about, poor girl hardly get time to her favourite things why would she be bothered about this Movie, more then Preety Zinta she is Juhi Chawala for me , but yaeh you could say a combination of both.( but definetly better as she is truly the girl next door nothing fake about her)