Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

.:: Prom 2011 - Contest CLOSED note pg7!:.

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Its that time of year again...time to go find that perfect dress or that perfect tux to go with the special night...time to order the corsages boutonnire from the florist...time to get giddy with excitement for that one special night that you will remember for the rest of your lives...

thats right ladies and gentlemen...its...

so you signed up for Prom on the previous thread without knowing what the heck you were supposed to do...as the days wore on...you began flipping out...thinking...haila...kya pata Jaz kya kya karne ko keh deh...right Wink...i know you have all been waiting for details...so here it is...

Tasks

Below are a list of 5...FIVE...tasks that you must COMPLETE to attend this special prom thrown by PR Dev Team...toh chahliyeh dekhte hai...

1. The Perfect Attire

So...for prom...what you need...is the perfect outfit (matching or no matching..its up to you) ...ladies...get your shopping shoes on because not only do you need the perfect dress...but all the accessories you can think of...(feel free to go over board)...im talking princess gowns... hollywood glamor...the fairytale...all of it...for the guys...or "guys"...tux is mandatory...no tux...or no suit...NO ENTRY...im serious...formal attire REQUIRED!! if you show up in jeans...you might as well just turn around and go home! LOL ...so...all you couples...ladak-ladki...ladki-ladki...or even ladka-ladka...get to shopping...

2. The Florist

If you had that one special florist who does awesome work...you might want to get them on speed dial to order your corsages and/or boutonnires (the flowers guys wear on the lapels of their suits) ...make sure those flowers are perfect and not dry come the day of prom...so find the prettiest flower and put in that order Tongue

3. The Proposal

Tell us how you proposed to your partner...or the other way around...just one entry for this portion...just tell us how you popped the question to your date...here is where your imagination comes in..make it up...make it magical..make it ordinarly..make us cry..make us laugh..make us melt...just tell us...how did you propose to your gal or guy...Embarrassed

4. The Love Message

Ok...now pay attention...this part...needs...2...TWO...entries...one from each partner tells us how much you love each other...how you cant imagine a life (on IF) without this other person...how you see your future...it can be a few personal lines...or a poem...try to be as original as you can...it will work in your favor...so make sure you open up that Word document and begin penning down your thoughts...Wink

5. The Couples Song

Now...no couple is complete without their song...this is the song that reminds you of that special person...the song that you know in your heart...the song whose lyrics you can sing without the music...and the song that makes you want to dance even when its not on...this is that special song that now matter where you are or what you're doing...if it comes on...your mind automatically goes to that person Smile

NOTE: If you can think of anything else that you want to do for your Prom date...go ahead and send it in...it may help you get votes Wink

Instructions for Entries

Now...with the tasks out of the way...here is how you send in your entry.

1. Put ALL of the parts together in ONE PM...so that means only one PM per couple...not two...so one of you is going to have to take the lead and get organized...in that PM..include the outfits, the flowers, the messages, the song and the proposal (and anything else extra you're adding) ...pls...add not only your name but also your partners name ...and also...both your IF-ID's!! 

2. Below is a list of all the couples by numbers...so when you PM your entries...title it "Prom Entry - Couple #..." 

3. Entries due by June 3 (can be extended as needed) ...so that is plenty of time...no need to rush out right now and panic...take your time...coordinate...plan it out...and dont rush...

4. PM ALL ENTRIES TO ME! JAZ (jnawaz) ONLY!

4. Most importantly...HAVE FUN!  the whole purpose of this contest is to have some fun and masti with all the forum/IF members...lets not loose that...

Couples List

1. Resham & Nisha
2. Nikita & Umayal
3. Vedika & Diksha
4. Sonii & Jhanvi
5. Devu & Piya
6. archanamanav & omshreejanu
7. Akashspartan & Priya_94
8. Tanyaz & Thanee
9. shootingstar27 & ArManfan1
10. toothbrush13 & nishr
11. coolpratz & sonu
12. -Adiyalicious- & carpe-diem

NOTE: If you have ANY questions...feel free to PM me and ill be happy to help.

See You At Prom 2011!!
JAZ
PR Dev Team

NOTE: some pieces taken from GKD Forum

Edited by jnawaz - 13 June 2011 at 11:54am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

starrry13tj_blackanishalakhani78_Sahra_devashree_hSpartacusLuvSSevercarpe-diemshootingstar27ThaneeLovePRSohamarchanamanavbonnefille..Sonii..gremlin.Nisha_90Vedika126..Akaisha..coolpratzPiyatrixomshreejaanu-InnocentSoul-*Resham*.YixingsManal.

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Hehehe I'm the first one to read the instruction n click like button. Dancing
Ok we'll set to work right now, i mean as soon as my partner wakes upLOL

Thanks JazzyBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverarchanamanavjnawaz*Resham*

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged

^^ haha...your partner is napping...oh dear...he he...but you have time...have fun!!

JAZ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeveromshreejaanu

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Awesome..will have to start working on this now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Great Thread..Thnx Jaz :))

will start working once my partner Resham comes..waise where is Resham? have to search for her now loll

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashrocksjnawaz*Resham*

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

@ devu: best of luck! =)

@ Nisha: tauba...saare ke saare are after the tasks...and you have to find your date...tauba!! well BEST of luck to you yaar!! ha ha

JAZ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h*Resham*

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Awesome Jaz this looks real fun Cool..I couldn't participate myself cause of exams but I am gonna sit back and enjoy watching all the others who are participating its gonna be so much fun to see how they decide who's gonna play male or female among them cause I see most of them are girl-girl couples Tongue LOL and most of all how they propose to eachother oh boy that'll be fun to watch Evil Smile ROFL

jnawaz

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Jaz, so a lot of work i mean tasks need to be done Tongue list is longer than assignments, I will come directly from exam hall...ROFL

My best wishes for everyone, see you at prom night Party Dancing

jnawaz

Go to top