Originally posted by Serz_luveShona

Some things really amuse me in this forum ROFL

kia karin jhagra aun logo ki kaam hai ..mein b enjoy kar rahii hon...Wink

mein bhi enjoy kar rahi hoonSilly

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Anishuuu...thanks well done you said that perfectly I don't need to add a single word to it. Agreed. 

@topic maker: Until Kinny entered this show it was a FLOP!! The TRPs only increased due to my Kinny's entry because of HIM this show is where it is today. I just don't understand why is Kinny is blamed for what has happened to this show. Kinshuk is a versatile actor he is totally awesome and is capable of doing any role he is truly a strong actor in fact he is such an actor who doesn't really need word to show what the character is feeling his expression are enough to say a thousands he is absolutely fantastic... he has done full justice to the character Viren (and to every other character he has played) because of KINSHUK Viren is a powerful character because of Kinshuk CCBM is what it is today, so i don't see how he made this a flop. The reality is that Kinny is the saviour of this show. Stop saying CCBM is wasted by Kinshuk and hurting us Kinshukians. He has worked very hard he has worked day and night for this show, us Kinshukians know what he is for his show. x

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

junejulypaki_angelsandhya.sururKinshukKiDewani-Atiya-roops82..Sakeena..FakeLoveNiViren-Raj

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-Anisha_91NiViren-Raj

-Atiya- IF-Dazzler
-Atiya-
-Atiya-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Anishuuu...thanks well done you said that perfectly I don't need to add a single word to it. Agreed. 

@topic maker: Until Kinny entered this show it was a FLOP!! The TRPs only increased due to my Kinny's entry because of HIM this show is where it is today. I just don't understand why is Kinny is blamed for what has happened to this show. Kinshuk is a versatile actor he is totally awesome and is capable of doing any role he is truly a strong actor in fact he is such an actor who doesn't really need word to show what the character is feeling his expression are enough to say a thousands he is absolutely fantastic... he has done full justice to the character Viren (and to every other character he has played) because of KINSHUK Viren is a powerful character because of Kinshuk CCBM is what it is today, so i don't see how he made this a flop. The reality is that Kinny is the saviour of this show. Stop saying CCBM is wasted by Kinshuk and hurting us Kinshukians. He has worked very hard he has worked day and night for this show, us Kinshukians know what he is for his show. x

agree wid each n every word anisha dear Hug
kinshuk is da best actor in telly industry Big smile
n ya cuz of him only i m watching ccbm ...he rokzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

hailaaa Anishaaa big Hug for what said totally true ...LOVE U JAAN...Hugi like it Wink

u know y thy usin kinshuk's name..just to active thir topics..or sab ke dhean pane k lye...Wink

Awww Sankeenu jaan thank you Hug and deffo Kinshuk is absolutely fantastic Wink

LMAO OMV Sakeenu that was a good one love it Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinha123

Awww thank you sweetie Hug 
He surely is he is truly fantastic and you're right he ROCKS and is the BEST...and I'm totally proud to be a Kinshukian. I'm sure you are too. x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-..Sakeena..

-Atiya- IF-Dazzler
-Atiya-
-Atiya-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kinha123

Awww thank you sweetie Hug 
He surely is he is truly fantastic and you're right he ROCKS and is the BEST...and I'm totally proud to be a Kinshukian. I'm sure you are too. x
yes dear i m totally proud to be a kinshukian
he rokz in every sense Wink
ahh i luv him soo much ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Anisha Yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aweosme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Serisouly Couldnt Hav Sed It Better Myself!!!!!!!!!
Yeh Hai Toh Anisha Ka Kamaal
Seriosuly Aweosme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kinshuk Would Serisouly Be Prouyd To U As AS Fan!!!!!!!!!!!
While Reading Ur Comment
I Seriosuly Had Tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dnt No Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Us Kinshukians Know How Hard Kinshuk Has Worked 
To Give His Best For The Role!!!!!!!!!
N Im Happy To Say That The Hard Work Has Payed Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im Damn Damn Tht Im A Kinshuk Fan aka Lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-wadi..dollAnisha_91

Go to top