GKD and KMH Should Form an Alliance

Posted: 12 years ago
GKD fans and KMH fans are both going through tough times right now. We can understand each others pain and know what everybody is going through. That being said, let's work together and stop Imagine from replacing both of our shows. What do you say guys?

Right now, there's a protest KMH fans are going to be a protest outside Imagine TV's office in Mumbai. So any fans living in Mumbai can join the KMH fans in, and we could protest for both GKD AND KMH.

The facebook link is here: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=223531774330879

And we're talking about alerting the media for this event here if you would like to join our discussion: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1678880#42249568

I think we could make double the impact if we work together, and we could get both of our shows saved. :)
guys i think this is a gr8 idea...that way they can save both shows n we will hav beter chance of getting our voice hear!!
Great idea..i really hope alot of ppl show up and it actually makes an impact!
Yes, I hope so too. Remember guys, this is our one BIG chance to save our shows! So if you can, please DO go to Imagine's office.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 12 years ago
Yeah, I like this strategy.  Although what they might then do is move them to the 7-8pm slot, and thereby let them drop TRPs on their own.
wow dharna pradarshan

man  good idea but  hv to keep bombarding imagine email facebook twitter etc  to get public outrage. if there r  so many voices protesting something ought to happen  and its best if they give gkd and kmh 9-10 slot and let ratan be in  8-9 or let ratan be in 9-10 slot and move bheen and  looteri to  7-8

its so damn easy and yet they want to axe popular show to accomodate temporary unreality show
really tis is great idea...that the way we can save our both the shows...and its a better way to get our voice hear to them... we should bombard them
Great idea !! We GKD fans are with you KMH fans !! Wish I could join you in the strike !!

Please carry a banner that says that "Imagine is a Cheat" . They are cheating us viewers by making us follow their serials & then abruptly ending them for no logical reason especially when there is a lot left in the story.
There was no reason to end our shows for that stupid swayamvar. They could have easily resheduled the shows if they had viewer interests in mind. Or ended shows that do not have a great fan following !! Stupid imagine management !!
such great idea, kash mai bhi vaha hoti
hey but fb pe toh sirf kmh lika hai ?