India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

GKD and KMH Should Form an Alliance

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
GKD fans and KMH fans are both going through tough times right now. We can understand each others pain and know what everybody is going through. That being said, let's work together and stop Imagine from replacing both of our shows. What do you say guys?

Right now, there's a protest KMH fans are going to be a protest outside Imagine TV's office in Mumbai. So any fans living in Mumbai can join the KMH fans in, and we could protest for both GKD AND KMH.

The facebook link is here: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=223531774330879

And we're talking about alerting the media for this event here if you would like to join our discussion: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1678880#42249568

I think we could make double the impact if we work together, and we could get both of our shows saved. :)

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

logic65--Lalz--bhaiyyajicoolguy3chistaprincess_star11-sia-.Vrish.ice _girlLOVE_DMGVistaaaleena1Sidda8mIsHeZ.xDreamygal301yoga23priya-Prashu-

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
guys i think this is a gr8 idea...that way they can save both shows n we will hav beter chance of getting our voice hear!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Great idea..i really hope alot of ppl show up and it actually makes an impact!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Yes, I hope so too. Remember guys, this is our one BIG chance to save our shows! So if you can, please DO go to Imagine's office.

Edited by ilovepyaar - 07 May 2011 at 9:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaamIsHeZ.x-Prashu-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I like this strategy.  Although what they might then do is move them to the 7-8pm slot, and thereby let them drop TRPs on their own.
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
wow dharna pradarshan

man  good idea but  hv to keep bombarding imagine email facebook twitter etc  to get public outrage. if there r  so many voices protesting something ought to happen  and its best if they give gkd and kmh 9-10 slot and let ratan be in  8-9 or let ratan be in 9-10 slot and move bheen and  looteri to  7-8

its so damn easy and yet they want to axe popular show to accomodate temporary unreality show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-.Vrish.aleena1

--Lalz-- Senior Member
--Lalz--
--Lalz--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
really tis is great idea...that the way we can save our both the shows...and its a better way to get our voice hear to them... we should bombard them
JustTP Senior Member
JustTP
JustTP

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Great idea !! We GKD fans are with you KMH fans !! Wish I could join you in the strike !!

Please carry a banner that says that "Imagine is a Cheat" . They are cheating us viewers by making us follow their serials & then abruptly ending them for no logical reason especially when there is a lot left in the story.
There was no reason to end our shows for that stupid swayamvar. They could have easily resheduled the shows if they had viewer interests in mind. Or ended shows that do not have a great fan following !! Stupid imagine management !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

magicalworld-sia-mIsHeZ.xilovepyaar-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index