Lux Dance ke Superstars

Something about Prince..

achieve1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Something I noticed this season with Prince, and I'm pretty sure most of you have noticed it as well...he kind of has a twitch or a tremor...I was wondering if anybody knows if this is a medical condition he has or what? ...😕...when he dances, its obviously not noticeable.  He didn't have this in season 1, so i think it developed recently..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i've been wondering about it since the show first aired 😆 I noticed his twitching. it's evident  every time they zoom in on him or while he's talking. I hope it's nothing serious, it's probably just a reflex from popping too much 😆
Edited by PimpJuice - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think it's just something that happens automatically, like out of habit. For example, I have a crazy habit of shaking my leg when I'm sitting, but I do not realize it until someone tells me. 😆
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@achieve1
i couldn't stop laughin when i read ur post ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Full agree with by Bifflu(PIMP) for sure...even this topic was started on DID 1 also i think soo

but pimps too much of popping line was tooo awesome LMAO
 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 😆  🤣🤣
achieve1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

@achieve1
i couldn't stop laughin when i read ur post ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

lol im actually laughing at it as well...😃
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think it is the nervousness mostly...I dont think he has tourette syndrome...

Does anyone watch AI...James has some condition as his  eyes twitching...
--------- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
maybe he has developed diz habit cz of his lambi zulfe  😆  😛
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shalmali-

maybe he has developed diz habit cz of his lambi zulfe  😆  😛

I think so it is because of his hairs coming on his eyes...as Avneet also mentioned about this in the limelight.
I also noticed this when Dharmesh finished his performance (the one he got MJ band for )...Shaimak was giving comments..during that period the camera went on his face. and he was giving this weird "ZHATKAAS:   with his neck and face😆😆😆😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

I think so it is because of his hairs coming on his eyes...as Avneet also mentioned about this in the limelight.
I also noticed this when Dharmesh finished his performance (the one he got MJ band for )...Shaimak was giving comments..during that period the camera went on his face. and he was giving this weird "ZHATKAAS:   with his neck and face😆

Yeah, I noticed that too. I even flipped it back to show it to my sister, and we both thought it was so funny. 🤣 I think it's because his hair gets in his face, so he just keeps jerking it back. 😆