Kesar marrying Gulaal

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
If kesar happens to marry gulaal i can see it happen only in one situation, where he takes the sindoor and applies it to her all of  a sudden otherwise i find it difficult for gulaal to agree to the marriage and she will fall in love with kesar only after marriage...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddkaur thumbnail
yes, i think so too, he will marry gulaal by anger =)
I would like that too happen
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm...could be possible..but rite nw m very worried pata nhi kya hoga?
kchaims thumbnail
I think if kesar marry gulaal all of a sudden ,gulaal will never able to forgive him . Though he i sher husband , he never has seen him that way .She is unknown to the love she has for him .I think kesar has to first let her understand the love bond they have then only marry her😃
trinitynyx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree. I feel as though this situation will occur when Gulaal tries to get Kesar and Talli married. Kesar will then "bhar Gulaal's maang" in anger and state along with it something along the lines of ' your my wife' which will ofcourse be fantastic :)

Gulaal first instinct will ofcourse e anger but subconsciously she'll also be elated. Ofcourse she won't let happiness anywhere near her at first. After all, she is the epitome of sacrifice
KBfan4ever thumbnail
Isnt he already married to her by the ritual. Thats why they keep performing pujas together like a couple in front of society
trinitynyx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@kbfan4ever theres a differnece between being married in the eyes of society and truly accepting that one is married. Gulaal doesn't truly accept that she is married to kesar. In her mind she did it to a) save kesar from being harmed and b) to fulfill the promise she made to vasant. To truly become a couple, both kesar and gulaal, will have to see the other as their spouse.
Mazzy111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i agree, gulaal will nt readily accept kesar as her husband, she wnts to get him married to talli, her love is deep in her heart, someone will have to make her realise her love for kesar!

reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I think Gulaal will start to realise her love for Kesar when THEY ACTUALLY bring it out in the open that he's gonna get married to Talli then she will realise her seperation from him and she won't be able to bare it.. and neither will Kesar because Kesar himself does not realise he loves Gulaal he doesn't know why .. but i'm sure both of them will slowly start to realise and BAM one EPIC EPISODE ðŸ˜› can't wait! 
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: daffodils.dudu

I think if kesar marry gulaal all of a sudden ,gulaal will never able to forgive him . Though he i sher husband , he never has seen him that way .She is unknown to the love she has for him .I think kesar has to first let her understand the love bond they have then only marry her😃

Sorry but i find it impossible that gulaal fall in love with kesar without marriage, she loves vasant even today and nothing would change that except for marriage, yes kesar has some junoon for gulaal but gulaal only cares for him as he is vasant's brother...so unless they marry he wont be able to make her understand the love bond they have...