Sid and his mishap celebrations

Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sid from the beginning of this show is not allowed to enjoy peacefully any functions
1. Birthday nivi is attacked by his so called friend.
2. Engagement his happiness shattered by nivis decision and his hand injury.
3. Before marriage and also marriage, marrying wrong girl his love and dreams vanishing.
4. Mahapooja dd gets injured
5. Kc disaster because of cc
6. Honeymoon disaster
7. Dadaji 50 anniversary viren fiasco
8. Holi nivi leaving Sood parivar
9. Gosh Bharai dd goes to early delivery
10. Naming his child wow bomb blast
Way to go ct he can't be happy poor guy I don't know to lol or feel sorry for this character.
Nivren love each other very much each whatever happens they had that blissfull thing for however long the ct allow them. I did not want to offend anyone if I have this my pov so sorry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sid from the beginning of this show is not allowed to enjoy peacefully any functions
1. Birthday nivi is attacked by his so called friend.
2. Engagement his happiness shattered by nivis decision and his hand injury.
3. Before marriage and also marriage, marrying wrong girl his love and dreams vanishing.
4. Mahapooja dd gets injured
5. Kc disaster because of cc
6. Honeymoon disaster
7. Dadaji 50 anniversary viren fiasco
8. Holi nivi leaving Sood parivar
9. Gosh Bharai dd goes to early delivery
10. Naming his child wow bomb blast
Way to go ct he can't be happy poor guy I don't know to lol or feel sorry for this character.
Nivren love each other very much each whatever happens they had that blissfull thing for however long the ct allow them. I did not want to offend anyone if I have this my pov so sorry.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your observation about Sid and the events is right, but was confused by the last part...so not sure how to comment.  But wanted to acknowledge the first part.  In the Sood household all the big celebrations are accompanied by some sorrow and tension later...
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Minu2011, did u mean nivren, I think whatever happened before right now they have each other which is important with any relationship love and trust. Sid does not have that kind of relationship with dd.