Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A new beginning os nava shurath

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

After coming down from Lugano  aham was staring at Gopi, this girl why is she different, she made a speech which overwelmed everyone including the client who was delighted with the words that Gopi had said hence Aham won the contract,  he remembered how she helped him pray when coming on  the cable cars n giving him strength.
He stared as she spoke to his mother,  he remember how his mother had tears in eyes n the way she hugged Gopi as if she was her daughter , he never saw that type of affection to him or kinjal  this surprised him, but he needed answers which he never had before.  Mom can i speak to you i need to tell you something, Aham dikra its just me n Gopi vahu here what ever you have to say  you can say to both to us. No mom i just need to talk to you, ji aham one minute.  Gopi vahu go n get some tea for me you n aham plse. Ji maji  whats the matter aham dikra.  Mom its my fault that Gopi got off the train, i told her to get off when the station came, mom i did not think she would get off, Aham Gopi vahu is learning she needs guidance, you tell her something wrong she will do wrong you tell her the correct way she will the right way.  Mom you said something earlier at the station that Gopi does varath for me but the last time remember she had broken the fast n you punished her, Aham dikra when i tried to talk to you the next day you refused to listen  the truth is she kept her varath after you scolded her she pretended to  break  her fast but i only found out afterwards, i  found her unconscious  in the store room, Aham i realised i was wrong but she did not say a word against you. Aham but mom  what about all the mistakes she was making, dikra she was not making any mistakes but i could not keep telling off the person who was doing them as you kaki had said i was being unfair, so i was again wrong in taking my frustrations out on Gopi.  Aham  Gopi vahu is one   naive innocent girl, when she does a mistake she admits to it n tries to rectify it.  Dikra the day you left  she did not want to see me hurt she tried to cheer me n the family up,  but somehow i needed her to be with you so when i went into your bedroom i was shocked  she was sleeping on the floor,   Why dikra  but mom i had left she could have slept on the bed, Aham why does she have to sleep on the floor, Aham starts to think he just looked at his mom  n says sorry my mistake.
Gopi arrives with the tea, kokila n Aham start to drink, Gopi is about to leave  Aham looks over Gopi tea is nice, she looks at him shocked, Gopi vahu  Gopi replies ji maji come sit Maji Aham ji wants to talk to you in private i shall go back to our room, Gopi mom has asked you to come n sit please. Gopi looks at him shocked what am i hearing she thinks.  Gopi vahu your packing is done, ji maji  i have put everything away n i have put all your things away except for your clothes for the morning. Gopi vahu tek che. Mom i forgot we were leaving tomorrow i have not packed plse help me, Aham dikra i got you married for a reason, your wife is here ask her i am tired  do not disturb me until the morning. Gopi vahu go with aham n help him to pack his clothes, ji maji Gopi replies.
kokila looks back as she heads towards her room n sees Gopi n Aham together talking she smiles takur ji keep this couple together for ever n safe from harms way. Gopi n Aham walk towards Ahams room, Gopi  u must be cold aham trying to make small talk, nahi aham ji i am fine.   They get into the room n Gopi goes over to the wardrobe  n starts to fold all of ahams clothes, Aham looks at her his heart sank he wanted to talk to her, Ahamji  can you give me your suitcase.  Gopi here.  Ahamji what clothes are you going to wear for tomorrow Gopi this shirt, trousers jaket.  Before they knew it they were finished,  Aham ji what about your files on the table, oh yes gopi put them in the bag.  ji.  Gopi plse pass me my sherwani  i will go n put it on he leaves for the bathroom.  Gopi was tired  she was sitting on the bed where she fell asleep, Aham  comes out of the bathroom, Gopi  then sees her sleeping he smiles then takes off her shoes n puts blanket over her n lies next to her n shuts of the lights.  
Gopi wakes up at the same time every morning she looks at Aham sleeping, Aham ji, Aham wakes up n sees Gopi there panicking Gopi you fell asleep i did not want to wake you up.  Aham ji but maji will be worried, Gopi mom said not to disturb her she knows your with me.  Gopi is worried n starts to think, Gopi i am sorry i am very sorry i know i have hurt you a lot please forgive me n lets start again.  i want to us to have a new life together.  Gopi looks down Aham ji i dont want to force anything on you but i dont want to be hurt you are still in love with your girlfriend.  I understand that you did not want to get married to me  i am not educated.  Gopi Gopi i want to start again a nava shurath with you, forget what has happened its just me n you.  no girlfriend.   Gopi looks at him Aham opens his arms Gopi smiles n ends up hugging him.  
A knocking on the door Gopi goes to open it kokila standing there, Gopi vahu quickly get ready n aham you as well we will have breakfast.  i have knocked on jigar n Rashi door told them to get ready as well Rashi hasnt even packed her bags as yet.   Gopi heres your suitcase n your sari go shower. Aham i shall go n get my bag this way no mom you sit i will go n get it.  
when aham got to  the room Rashi knocking at door Gopi  Gopi , Rashi who are you looking for  jiju Gopi  i needed to put some of my things in her bag, Rashi Gopi isnt here shes in my room i am just coming to get moms suitcase.   Rashi where is kakiji?  Rashi mom is also in my room she came to give Gopi her clothes n suitcase so if you want you can go there, jiju  why did kaki give Gopi her clothes, rashi gopi slept with me last night, rashi shocked.  Aham looks at her Rashi i am her husband she is allowed to sleep with me.  Nahi jiju i was wondering how will i get all the things in my suitcase n she runs off, Aham laughs.
Aham gets back to the room n gopi is just finishing drying her hair n about to put sindoor on when Aham stops her, kokila n Gopi both in shock Aham takes some sindoor out of the container n then looks at Gopi n says i told you a new beginning. Gopi n kokila smiles.
At the airport  Rashi was like she was in aladins cave  she didnt know which way to run this way to that shop or that shop.  She tried to take Gopi with her but Aham told her no as he was taking Gopi shopping.  he said in 30 minutes they would have to get to the gate he told jigar they shall meet them there.  
As usual Rashi n jigar just made it in time as the gate was closing, kokila  looked at rashi, Rashi just looked at Gopi, Gopi the shops at the airport were fantastic i got this n i got that, then she looked at Gopi what did you get, Rashi ben i did not get anything as she smiled, Rashi smirked. But rashi ben Ahamji n Maji got this for me  Rashi looks up n see a diamond crusted bracelet, Rashi mouth wide open.  
When they arrived back at the house, Gopi went n made tea for everyone, rashi pouted as usual n went upstairs saying she was tired.  Aham went to freshen up then started to call Gopi.   hetal parag n chirag were shocked, Gopi vahu i will finish making the tea go n see to your husband. ji maji 😃

i hope you enjoyed   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That was Great Suk, I've just finished reading it, it even had some Rashi taunting and Aham caring for Gopi, Kokila being considerate of Gopi, well fingers crossed the CV's take your advice this time also.
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

That was Great Suk, I've just finished reading it, it even had some Rashi taunting and Aham caring for Gopi, Kokila being considerate of Gopi, well fingers crossed the CV's take your advice this time also.

Thanks what are you doing still awake
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

Thanks what are you doing still awake

I drank too much sugar drinks today, malt and cocacola, now I can't sleep.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thakarpan OS.. Loved it. But i dont understand, why Rashi is always the villain in your OS? Dont you know it breaks my heart.
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I drank too much sugar drinks today, malt and cocacola, now I can't sleep.

lol😆
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Thakarpan OS.. Loved it. But i dont understand, why Rashi is always the villain in your OS? Dont you know it breaks my heart.

bhai shes the villain  just like your sassuma  but dont worry one day will make your day not yet 😆
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Suk just lovely. I can totally picture Rashi's shocked expression if something like that happened and I am sure she would sulk just like she was in your story. Loved it. 
gopakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved it, good job 👏
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome storyline Sukben..enjoyed reading it.
hope CV's use ur tot again.