Poll

Read the first post

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok, so here is my first poll... πŸ˜³

Well... most of us (or rather I) feel that Ishaan has changed over the course of time. So, I wanted to find out which Ishaan is your favorite Ishaan.πŸ˜ƒ

(*Please note we are talking about Ishaan as the character not Jay's acting skills)

For me, my favorite Ishaan was after marriage (before Suhana's confession). Every small thing about Ishaan was exceptional at that time. Despite being rejected by his official wife, he showed no signs of it. He could have simply told Suhana to leave or could have told his family about Suhana. However, he chose to keep Suhana's desires above his. Even after the Sid fiasco, Ishaan did not attempt to impress her (i.e. by changing himself the way she wanted,etc.). He did not want to live a fake life for someone. 

(Will contd. later.
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
ok...i have voted for 2nd...as thats when i really started liking his char...his char was killed only during fiasco track...πŸ˜†apart from that...ishaan is very very good...

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

ok...i have voted for 2nd...as thats when i really started liking his char...his char was killed only during fiasco track...πŸ˜†apart from that...ishaan is very very good...

Exactly... I found him during the S*** track really out of character. The so called "Bholu" jo ladkiyon ke dekh ke sharmata hein. The guy who never talks to girls ends up chipking with his friend. And why? To jalaofy his official wife? He was completely out of character during that time. Seriously.I LOVE THE POST MARRIAGE ISHAAN!!! He was the best during that time for me. πŸ˜ƒ
Feefi thumbnail

i guess i would divide his character in two parts, one before confession and one after.  they both are totally different.  Like before confession, all he wanted was whatever suhana wanted (didn't argue with her too much, supported her, i mean he didn't say anything to her because he was scared that he'll lose her).  even that was really good until S fiasco when he completely ignored our suhana πŸ€’ 

after confession, he became like a typical husband...cared sometimes while ignored other times.  i didn't like him in BT track because he didn't care for suhana too much...but like in couple of episodes he was way too good. and i'm definitely not going to like him in amnesia track cuz he'll forget our suhana. 

so basically, i like him sometimes and i don't like him sometimes...πŸ˜† 

but i think he was best before confession... πŸ˜³

p.s. pre shaadi ishaan was like non-existent to me.. πŸ˜†
Edited by Feefi - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Feefi

i guess i would divide his character in two parts, one before confession and one after.  they both are totally different.  Like before confession, all he wanted was whatever suhana wanted (didn't argue with her too much, supported her, i mean he didn't say anything to her because he was scared that he'll lose her).  even that was really good until S fiasco when he completely ignored our suhana πŸ€’ 

after confession, he became like a typical husband...cared sometimes while ignored other times.  i didn't like him in BT track because he didn't care for suhana too much...but like in couple of episodes he was way too good. and i'm definitely not going to like him in amnesia track cuz he'll forget our suhana. 

so basically, i like him sometimes and i don't like him sometimes...πŸ˜† 

but i think he was best before confession... πŸ˜³

p.s. pre shaadi ishaan was like non-existent to me.. πŸ˜†

Well put Feefi. πŸ‘
I saw most of the pre shaadi episodes online only. πŸ˜†My opinion is almost similar to yours. πŸ˜ƒ
--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have voted for the second option...his simplicity...and the way he understands suhana,handling her..
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is not fair M ... I m looking for None option...🀣
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey guy did a mistake ...i wanted to vote for 2nd option but by mistakely voted for the third
Thanks for your replies and votes. Seems like everyone loves the Ishaan post marriage. πŸ˜†Thank you once again.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked his caharcter pre SONA track , so I had to say the second option, the character of Ishaan was very unique in the begining and slowly lost his consistency. Acting and direction has to take some blame too. Over all for me Ishaan,s charcter was the best , after Badi Maa and Suhana but later part it was killed by OTTness and other stuff.
Edited by venture - 13 years ago