Sasural Genda Phool

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Mother's Day is celebrated to honor all mothers and express gratitude for the hardships they bear in bringing up a child. Most countries including US, Australia, Canada and India celebrate Mothers Day on the second Sunday of May

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavour by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. 

I take this opportunity
to thank you for
your immeasurable
contribution to my life.
Thank you Mom!
And wish you a
Very Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in this forum
😊

Edited by anusree-pradeep - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feefi thumbnail
awesome post anu!  ⭐️

Happy Mother's day to all the mothers out there!!  of course, without you, we wouldn't be here! 😳

Happy Mother's Day!!

@Anusree Great post. ⭐️
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post anu
Mother is a part of God.
Mother is a part of Love.
Mother is a part of our Strength.
Mother is a part of our Winning.
Mother is a part of who direct us to right path to proceed.
and ..and ..so on..
I Love my Mother very much...
Don't let ur Mother get away from u...
Happy Mother's Day..
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I read these and wept,

" I went into the kitchen and got halfway to the phone before I realised that I couldnt call her...A lot of prople who lost a mother ,or father or husband or wife  will tell you that they find themselves almost talking out loud . I do that lot".. ( Bill Clinton , following his mother,s death)

" the death of a mother is the first sorrow wept without her".

" A mother is everything __ she is our consolation in sorrow, our hope in misery, and our strength in weakness.
She is the source of love, mercy, sympathy, and forgiveness. He who loses his mother loses a pure soul who blesses and guards him constantly".
( khalil Gibran)

Happy Mother,s Day to all my SGPians and I pray that you always have your Mummys by your side, to guide you and be happy with you in all you do in life.
give your Mumma a big hug from me!!!
Edited by venture - 12 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Post Anu...Just saw This😳

Happy Mother's Day to all the Beautiful Mommies in the World...All Mommies Rock😎...I do wanna Put My nd my Mommy's Photo here But Unfortunately My all Pics are in India😭

Here is The Song Dedication for all the Mommies,Daddies  nd their Childrenzzz...Not Only Our Mommies but our Daddies are Special too 😃

Another One ...Dedicated to my Mommy Only 😭

I wud Request SGP's forum Viewbie to Plzzz Put the Videos instead of Link...Mine YT Code Thing dont work
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Sheema Di for ur good wishes...
      At times , I have the luxury of thinking I will call my parents tomorrow but When I read abt less fortunate among us... I realize that I m taking my good fortune for granted . Truth is My parents and Family is everything to me, I don't have say thank U or Sorry to them , knowing they will always b there for me . just knowing , They will b there. is enough for me. 
       I too believe how u feel abt them is enough and U don't need special / Specific day to realize how much they mean to u. and never forgate Maa has many faces .  Our chachis , Buas , MILs ... They r all like our maa ... Maa jaisey kabhi bhi maa se kaam nahi hoti...
Happy Mother's day to all around us. 
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All these posts made me cry and i am missing my mom now...😭

Happy Mothers' Day to all Moms in the world...

Miss you Ummi...Luv you...🤗