Gulaal

:: The Storm is Brewing...Kesar!

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing episode, who doesn't love a possessive, aggressive man who will break anyone who says a thing about his beloved!😍
Anyone else think that Kesar was gonna attack Dushyant too in the last scene? I was thinking control paaji, don't attack shattack! 🤣 *jaws theme plays* 

Onto the topic:
There is a big storm coming to Talsagra and its name is Kesar! Yes you heard it right!
At first I did think (naively) that Kesar would find out the truth in-between and forget about avenging Vasant's murder, but seeing his aggression and Gulaal's expression (that rhymes 🤣 sorry) today the revelation is going to be absolutely huge! 
Its going to be sad to see that Vasant's dream may get broken due to his own brother's vengence and misunderstanding...how much its going to hurt everyone including Kesar himself is yet to be known! 🤓
And on top like Jammu Kashmir...🤣 I mean Jamna Kaki said Talli is going to cause a rift in the family, and judging by today's precap I'm guessing that's going to come pretty soon too! (Uff how I dislike this bachi 🤣)
Other storms such as Kesar's love for Gulaal, the family being ripped apart, the weird guy who's always planning revenge of some sort who's name I just forgot 🤣 that rhymes too! 🤣
Bit giddy but anyway this is still a serious topic!😳

Anyone else echo the same thoughts or worried about something in the upcoming tracks?

Edited by maybe-just - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣 ya u r right..its very serious.really very serious..afterall love shuv da mamla hai 😳

and m frm jammu and kashmir..u compared jamna kaki with jammu nd kashmir 😲 😲 aur koi nhi mila aapko 😆

nice post...!!!