Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

*siiigh* ๐Ÿ˜
That was beautifully written Sylvia!

awww...thanks mona๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by undisclosed

to see her reflction and to reflect...she stood in front of the mirror...much like in a pool of water...her image bounced right back at her...to reveal not only our songs beauty...but to also reveal her inner thoughts..and out come pouring...her hearts lament...lamentations for leaving...and her yearning to be with those who she left...

๐Ÿ‘Very well-articulated once again Teacher๐Ÿ‘

Maybe a bit philosophical: "Seek not to measure yourself, except by that which you have inside
"

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜I loved the way Geet gestured Adi to let him know her Maan had entered.  The song was happy to see her beast๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

When will this beauty kiss the beast
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

๐Ÿ‘Very well-articulated once again Teacher๐Ÿ‘

Maybe a bit philosophical: "Seek not to measure yourself, except by that which you have inside
"

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜I loved the way Geet gestured Adi to let him know her Maan had entered.  The song was happy to see her beast๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

When will this beauty kiss the beast
hmmm philisophy ๐Ÿค“...the episode had some good bits...we will have to imagine the kiss๐Ÿ˜†

yeah...it is usualy the case...during special occations is when you feel the absence of family the most...and here she with "family"...and yet she feels that here real family is in delhi...
Typical Human. Always run after what we don't have but not cherishing what we have  Edited by serenelove - 12 years ago

hmmm philisophy ๐Ÿค“...the episode had some good bits...we will have to imagine the kiss๐Ÿ˜†

We got a shoulder-kiss today๐Ÿ˜

WOW THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by maaneetfanatic

WOW THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL๐Ÿ˜ญ
hey thanks...this was my daily post for friday's epi...will watch todays...and see what i come up with...i'm glad you liked it...๐Ÿ˜ณ