KARAN N KRITIKA CUM BACK AS A JODI!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
i also want them back as a jodi, and i dont care then whether it be on a another channel or even another show!!!!
i just want them to come back as a jodi cause i remember when they werent working with eachother i didnt like their chemistry with others as much as i do when they are working together...
\but hopefully kitni can get sifted to another channel or they can come out with a new season once this ratan nonsense is over!!!!!!!
 also wouldnt mind of they cam back toghether in a reality show, but i just want to see them working together
Edited by ishakumar - 12 years ago
we all want KMH 3 agr ounko kmh 2 end karna ho to ek faltou show ke lyee jo sabke ansou leke shourou hog bad luck to ratan srry if not aloud to write but heart its in pai or ab anger control nai horaha..srrryyy..
i would totally have to agree
they are so awesome together
i would also get very fustrated when i saw them working with different people
they have such great chemistry that i would only want to see them together and i dont want to see them with anyone else
i mean they are totally awesome actors that they could fit in anywhere but they as a couple and working together just brings out what cant be seen in other serial/shows and also in other actors and characters

so we def. want them back no matter what i mean its not even a oppition these two actors should not be doing anything else but to be on tv together but they are so wonderful in what they do

Isha good action, i can understant but I hope to see them on a big screen. He must progress as actor, it's important to their careers. we will always love them because they are good actors. For now I protest against end KMH2 bcse I dont want to say goodbye.

I would prefer them as a jodi again,  but  to be frank for their career growth they need to try and explore different things and also act with different  ppl.  or else a tag will be set that they are good with each other only , for how long they can act as jodi.  I want them to be a hit as jodi and also individually in bollywood.  But till then they should not leave small screen,  however they are back I will support them.  
i have no problem if they come back as a jodi in a different show... !!!! i will always love to see them in a different show and different avtaar as long as they are a jodi!!!!! i never had fun watching their chemistry with other co-actors anyways!!!!! i never felt the same as i felt with their chemistry and when they work together they just create magic and a different atmosphere which viewers are actually excited to see :)

what do you think?
do they have the same chemistry with others, and do you prefer watching them with different co-actors? 
WNT TO C DEM AS JODI  BT ONLY in kmh  DUSRA KOI show kmh k Jagah nahi le sakta ARJUHI AUR kmh sa koi NAHI KMH k baat hi kuchh aur HAI  ..dono fir se AAYE SAATH SAATH TO BAS KITANI MOHABBAT HAI mein hi aaye bas..WANT TO C DEM IN KMH3 NW...WN TO C KITANIII MOHABBAT HAI n arjun aro fr evr  KMH JAISA naa koi show THA NAA HAI N  NAHI  kabhi hoga...Kaise KAHE HUME Kitaniii MOHABBAT HAI kmh n arjuhi SE...
ARJUHI AUR KMH KO aana PADEGA IS DUNIA MEIN DUBARA...
Edited by MitEssH - 12 years ago
plzzz don't end kitni...we need it...bt morly we need karnika...we luv uh a lot...
i agree with u guys😊
i just wanna see karan n kritika together 😳
not with another co-acter😡
i hate to see their romance with some body else😡
i love their jodi😊😊
it's no matter in kmh or another show i just want them as a jodi😉
Edited by sahar92 - 12 years ago