Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KARAN N KRITIKA CUM BACK AS A JODI!!!!!!

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I know that Kitni is ending and we all are really upset!!!!!! 

only one thing can make up for this and that is if Karan and Kritika come back as a jodi in another show!!!! i dont care what show or channel it is BUT, i just want to be cast opposite each other again... I mean we requested Kitni 2 just b/c of karan and kritika's chemistry right????
so now we should request to see karan and kritika cum back as a jodi in another show!!!!
i remember when they werent workin with eachother we desired to see them together again. and  dont know about you but when they were working with different co-actors i would get so upset not to see the TWO of the together, I used to hate it when they both would have romanctic scenes with some one else and i would get so frustrated...
hopefully they cum back as a jodi, and it would be telecasted another channel and should turn out to be a huge hit, so that imagine gets a hard smack on their face LOL 

I WANT KARAN AND KRITIKA BACk AS A JODI IF KITNI ENDS!!!!!
what do you guys think??? do you want them as a jodi or are you ok with them working with someone other then eachother????
please comment :)

Edited by ishakumar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I want them back as a jodi acting with each other.  I have seen them acting with other co stars.  Kuch maaza nahi aaya.  Dono saath mei kitani achhe lagte hai.  Love them.  Both should come back as a jodi - I second it.
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
i agree tho 1st lets try  n get ekta 2 chnge her mind bout wrapping up kmh2...
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I want Kitani to never end, or come back with a season 3!
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sooo ppl
http://t e l l y t a d k a.net/component/poll/60-are-you-in-favor-of-imagine-axing-kitni-mohabbat-hai-just-to-show-ratan-ka-swayamvar.html

you know which website right guys????
its telly... (tadga) ;)

Please vote nooo, dont vote yes... b/c many fans didnt read the question carefully

arzun-arohi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
totally disagree eith you not on another ..kmh should continou ..it should not be end  yaar.. not any other so will shoot them they should continuo in kmh only forever and everEdited by arzun-arohi - 12 years ago
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want to see them in kmh2... And if it has to end...

Then i want kmh season 3 on another channel dis time... N kmh3 shud turn out to be a bigger hit than season 1 and 2 combined...

Now that will be a real slap on imagine's face!!!!
payal_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 Isha , ur right we  watch kmh only for Karan & Kritika .
For me karan kritika is more important then kitani mohabbat hai .
we wnt to see them together either its kitani or not.
we love their chemistry, their magic ,their passion, their romance, their love.

but this time i want KMH3 wid karan, kritika but not in IMAGINE .
theresa28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya we want them back together and not in that stupid imagine tv but top channel like star plus and we would be so much proud of them... plz plz all top channels plz caste krantika together
vandu_2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want them back as a jodi...:);)