Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sushitafan

@BANDICOOT - I   was abt to open a similar stuff , regarding alisha ...

i cant say whether she is under-confident or not , but yes unlike others she has left dat constant dancing for sumtime (i know this bcoz i belong to ranchi ) and she is focussing on her academics...
probably d oder reason might b "d3" , bcoz of which she is not getting ample time to practice ...
she has hardly performed expect trio , group and 1 face - off (which was a bit dissapointing frm her side_
she hasnt even performed duets  unlike in season 1 (shano -shano with jai & massakali with salman)...
hope to c a duet or solo of hers soon , before dks wraps off 😕

@bold
totally agree with u yar

i loved her masakkali act with salman, it's by far da best duet by alisha... 😍 😍 ohh salman ws sooo hot in da act and i just couldn't take my eyes off him...

oops sorry i ws just day dreamin abt salman over here...😆
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 I only saw alisha in DIDLM and she looked such an effortless and graceful dancer, and  i wanted to se her doing a solo, but sadly this is not happening.
 instead of sending same people over and over again for duos and solos, why cant they give everyone a chance.maybe if we see a solo from her, we will see the fantastic performer once again.

i was a little surprised to see her limelight video this week, she sounded very grounded, nice,sensible person in the other two, where, when she was challenging or expressing her disappointment, she did it in a very professional way. IMO, dks being on the verge of ending, they are asked to speak more aggressively
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree! I idolized her dancing but now, I pretty much dance as well as her. Alisha come back! 😆
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want to see the Alisha who can give a takkar to all the guys put together back!!!! I still remember her "jaane tu mera kya tha" performance..IT was TOO goood. I miss that Alisha.
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree!! i want her to perform solo too!!! oh and id loooveee to see her perform with Mayuresh...i cannot forget the jazz performance that she and Mayu had done in DID1.
Please Alisha (and choreographers of Josh) perform a solo and a duet with Mayu!!!
ps: id also loveee seeing u do a proper full on tollywood act with Jai or Siddy!! :D ooohhh it would be awesome!!