India-Forums

what happened to alisha

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
she looks like the same girl.even talks the same way.

the confidence however is missing. so is the power in her dance. this girl was able to beat anyone in DID1. I am seriously wondering what went wrong with her.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

gkss14tanya12pavitrianGURASH14luv2danceaewacharmz517shootingstar27-desigirl-Anjaani_Dastaandmgmjht4evershivani003Riddikulusyipee-Aaliyah-gilmoresFakeLoveAreYaar

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
LOL I have been wondering too..I used to literally idolize her dance in DID 1.. Idk what is up with her nowadays..maybe overconfidence has overpowered her and her dance is reflecting that..I am saying this after watching numerous limelights.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9-desigirl-shivani003LeadNitrate

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
She seems to have lost the DRIVE she had in her dance...it's quite odd and disappointing to say the least :/

In DID-1 you could sense the hunger in her as a dancer to be the best, to win it...the only girl standing till the end giving solid takkar to all the guys...and now I dunno what...she seems to fading into the wallpaper...it's quite sad...from such a powerful dancer who gave us so many memorable performances, she has now become just ok.

Although I must say I was quite happy to see her doing that signature popping/locking step of hers in this week's group performance...saw a hint of the classic Alisha there.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12pavitrianshivani003RiddikulusyipeepetticoatFakeLovegilmores

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
i agree with anu above...the DRIVE seems to be missing a bit in her...she was awesomeee in DID1 and was amazingly confident while performing...the spark is certainly somewhat missing now...i dont know maybe she stopped dancing after DID 1 and kinda lost touch...or lost the enthu...could be anything...whatever it is, I hope to see "Alisha" style performance soon..

Edited by yipee - 09 May 2011 at 12:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoatAreYaar

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dancecharmz517

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
priyanka
alisha has always been this way in limelight. chatty and funny. she is the typical loud mouthed girl of her age. I dont see a problem with that.

personally I wouldnt judge anyone based on limelight because all those videos are edited

actually she doesnt look overconfident. she looks lost and looks less confident.

maybe she is out of practice but alisha at her best can beat all these guys in DID 1 and 2. except for probably mayuresh

i was happy to see her do popping and locking a little too. hope to see more of her soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

priyanka
alisha has always been this way in limelight. chatty and funny. she is the typical loud mouthed girl of her age. I dont see a problem with that.

personally I wouldnt judge anyone based on limelight because all those videos are edited

actually she doesnt look overconfident. she looks lost and looks less confident.

maybe she is out of practice but alisha at her best can beat all these guys in DID 1 and 2. except for probably mayuresh

i was happy to see her do popping and locking a little too. hope to see more of her soon

I agree. Alisha is someone who would never let things get on her head. She is very humble and cool girl. I do admire that in her. I love Alisha from DID-1 and even the other performances that she gave in DID-2 and LM as a guest but yes for some reason the josh wali Alisha is missing here. I hope she is not feeling under confident with so many of these competitors but if she wants she can really beat many of these contestants. She is so good and versatile that I am sure she will excel in any dance style. Also, sadly she is not getting enough chances either Cry except for the group performances which is so silly Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dancemaniapavitrianshivani003

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I am wondering that too! She seems under-confident..and doesn't have the same spark in her dance that she did in season 1. Maybe its because she's having a hard time balancing D3 and dancing for the show ? I also think she hasn't been practicing..it's quite sad because Alisha in her element can bajao band of the other contestants :(

I hope she gets back in her groove soon enough and I hope she has a solo next week..she's the only contestant to not have done a solo now correct?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitrianyipeeAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index