does anyone here have SA's facebook
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Zaynoo2320

swanz write the KaSh perfect couple promo na? :D

I'm tryin to think about it 😆
getting idea, wait, need to think how it will go though. 😛

@Zahra: 😛 Obviously dude, he loves her hair sooo much 😳
if i hear the words, Sajnaaa, one more time i'm gonna Jump somewhere LOL.

swanz, saajnaaa... :P
😆😆😆 not funny 😛 That song is sooo irratating goshhh, they used it for KaSh ALL the time, it's soo annoyin lol.
i know! i didn't like it that much either, once in a while was fine, but OMG it was all the time 👎🏼
SOOO FUNNY

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Rq6se05ns&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Ahhh shona reminded me of Katrina kaif, when she was hiding under the chair.
@Mandeep: yes Shilpa does have FB bt it is her personal account as also she doesnt use dat much only once a year she opens it but if you want to conact Shilpa join us on honour balaji website she replies to all her fans dere

i know! i didn't like it that much either, once in a while was fine, but OMG it was all the time 👎🏼

exactly dude, i wouldn't mind like once or twice, but it was used like continuoulsyyy that just made me hate it soo much LOL.

Hayeee if KaSh does a comeback, i wanna see their BG scores, it'll be different and just KaShsome. Asmani and Isqh Leta was amazing cause KaSh made it amazing. 😳 Green sequence and then White sequence.

And in ArSh first episode, they used Asmani, just hearing it was like, It's KaSh.
I kinda like simple, beautiful tunes on KaSh. And Asmaani and Ishq, that's all, Saajnaa...nooo.

I kinda like simple, beautiful tunes on KaSh. And Asmaani and Ishq, that's all, Saajnaa...nooo.

Sajnaa was annoying, however, there was this other tune, which they used for ArSh and it was sooo magical 😳