Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

TOLD YAAA 😛
it's an awesome movie hehe.

Now go watch beastly, cause i'm dyin to watch it 😆😆

Btw heyya, hehe.

When everything falls apart, and it feels like the world is crashing at my feet, You like me the best, when i'm a mess, when I'm my own worst enemy. You make me feel beautiful.

i know. lol, i'm gonna watch The Inbetweeners movie now..y'know when you're sitting in the cinemas & you go like, ''i wanna watch that'' for each & every movie. LOL. i came out of the cinemas and i just went like.. ''i dont get it, WHY IS IT CALLED RED RIDING HOOD?'' & my friend gave me a OMG-You're-So-Blonde look?.. wearing a red cloak doesn't make you a red riding hood, does it? :P

i love that song! <3 i was about to make a SR VM on it.. but, meh, TOO LAZY. :\

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zaynoo2320

i knowww you updated yday, man, i want another update :P

i'm THIRSTY for ArSh FF's! but barely anyone updates!

lmao, i'll update on tuesday, i can't be asked to update any sooner. :P blame it on swancy & her contagious lazyness. ðŸ˜³

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

i know. lol, i'm gonna watch The Inbetweeners movie now..y'know when you're sitting in the cinemas & you go like, ''i wanna watch that'' for each & every movie. LOL. i came out of the cinemas and i just went like.. ''i dont get it, WHY IS IT CALLED RED RIDING HOOD?'' & my friend gave me a OMG-You're-So-Blonde look?.. wearing a red cloak doesn't make you a red riding hood, does it? :P

i love that song! <3 i was about to make a SR VM on it.. but, meh, TOO LAZY. :\

🤣🤣 such a blonde 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lol well your kinda right, but the wolf and lil red riding hood makes soo much sense hehe.

What is that song called though? And who's it by, i wanna download it. 😳
-Ri. thumbnail
Hey Aku!

Zahru - yeah i made it ;D
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Z-Z: yh i gt this avi from SMA last year she was using it so i choried it hehehe and abt ArSh writer damn everyone is so lazy specially Swanc. Saz and Ridu these three are tu na too much
-Cherry- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

lmao, i'll update on tuesday, i can't be asked to update any sooner. :P blame it on swancy & her contagious lazyness. ðŸ˜³

No No aku, it's a KaShians trend, laziness runs in our blood 😛🤣🤣🤣
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Zaynoo2320

forget dabba, that's not important. :) that's a personal choice, like Alu loooves Friends! Yeh i do! many like TVD, Navya all different shows, so that doesn't matter. but i mean as regular posts in heaven. :'( yeah the theme for 700 is all KaSh, like this is too, but it was influence from TVD, but next one is all original KaSh. :D Ya won't be getting no TVD problemos from me because i don't watch it =D Zaynah i figured ya were a muslim from ya name ;P I love ya name, always have thats why i call ya by ya fullname not ya nickname..what does it mean?

Riya ya rock at avis man!

Does Vaish make avis? i think i saw her gift Deep a avi?
Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

🤣🤣 such a blonde 🤣 Lol well your kinda right, but the wolf and lil red riding hood makes soo much sense hehe.

What is that song called though? And who's it by, i wanna download it. 😳

oi, it's not my fault. 😆 the movie wasn't like red riding hood anyhow.. the grandma freaked me out, though. && the wolf guy was HOT. :P

it's by Ashley Tisdale..Maddi from Suite Life? ðŸ˜³

-Cherry- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tzahra

@Z-Z: yh i gt this avi from SMA last year she was using it so i choried it hehehe and abt ArSh writer damn everyone is so lazy specially Swanc. Saz and Ridu these three are tu na too much

I'm updating on the 25th, Come on people, let the little girl breathe 😆😆😆
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww thanks Alu :)

it means beautiful or lovely in arabic :)