Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
old is gold.

I don't think I was here back then. so I dunno how it feels like.

well, abt TVD..I can't say anything :)

as the time goes on..ppl fade away...
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

226 for me!

u win! :P
LOL

122 PMs cz i was inactive fr 2 days!! 😳

🤣
LMFAO! :P

ROFLROFLROFLROFL YESSS I won something ROFLROFLROFLROFL And yes REE NO i'm saaf ROFLROFLROFLROFL hehe ROFL

I hate having pms, sooo annoying man, and most of them revolve around FF's, and since i dnt even read them, they just get pilled up 😛

Can someone tell me what song this vm has?

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Hey Swanc, Alu, Ashu, Z-Z and Reeno...how r uz?
notfadedaway thumbnail
I m gonna go..

bye all.

exams in a week.. ;/
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaynoo2320

aloo paratha- i'm muslim. :)

swanz- as much as i love the vampire theme, do you realize how much TVD has been placed in the heaven rather than KaSh? it upsets me so much. but yeah, old days were the best, i loved when everyone was here, when we'd rush through pages...ahh the good old days. can't wait till 800 now, the theme will be diff.

Lol sorry LB, i'm catholic, no help to u 😆

Yaar Zaynoo you have Tyler and Caro in ur sig box, to be honest the TVD thing is everywhere. And i know what you mean dude, i miss heaven when it used to be able KASH, like literally about them, when we would talk about their hair, or how their clothes matches each other in ever episode, and how their nok joke was adorable. It used to be different back then, i miss them all yaar, even the ones that have moved on, i truly miss them. The theem for 700 is different too na 😳 
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ashu, but we have to remember this is a KaSh Heaven, not TVD. :) byee, tc, good luck on your exams :)
notfadedaway thumbnail

I know..but we have to remind this to everyone. I tried to avoid...

but I guess..it just happens.. ;/

wen amna and jen are here..haha!. they are TVD freaks! ;P

1 yr from now..there will be some of us..who will totally disappeared. ;(
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

Yaar Zaynoo you have Tyler and Caro in ur sig box, to be honest the TVD thing is everywhere. And i know what you mean dude, i miss heaven when it used to be able KASH, like literally about them, when we would talk about their hair, or how their clothes matches each other in ever episode, and how their nok joke was adorable. It used to be different back then, i miss them all yaar, even the ones that have moved on, i truly miss them. The theem for 700 is different too na 😳 

forget dabba, that's not important. :) that's a personal choice, like Alu loooves Friends! many like TVD, Navya all different shows, so that doesn't matter. but i mean as regular posts in heaven. :'( yeah the theme for 700 is all KaSh, like this is too, but it was influence from TVD, but next one is all original KaSh. :D
-Cherry- thumbnail
Cya ayeeshu, wish u the luck for ur exams bbe.

Heyya zahra, hows u been?
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LB it was pissing it down during thunder but now its all sunny and bright. i love thunder, tbh i love violent or extreme weather not because of the danger it can cause hehe i'm not evil but because of how amazing it looks, nature is just the slightest taste of God's power, man.

Speaking of God's power: LB, i still remember that one dialogue from your bedroom ff where she says ''don't challenge God's power, you'll regret it' even to this day i still remember that heh

anyone realised i like writing in blue now😆