KaSh Heaven:We Will Never Be World Apart|Note-Pg35 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

this wrd is missin frm my dictionary 🤣 ! 

In here, many people have such dictionary.
@Maham: sorry i was walking all day n was tired n gt headache as well i txt u whn i was on the bus n also told Swanc n she txt me whn i was in the interview did i tell the interview has three stages gosh anyways love u yaar n dont worry come here n i will handle everything

dunno if im allowed postin this here 🤣 ! buh Hilarious 🤣 
Hey ZayNoo !
How are you ?

Z & Z I have updated my gallery.
btw, don't text me guys, i'll give you a new number to text me, cuz the one you guys text me on costs money, so you can freely text me on the other number, will inbox it to you soon :)
Originally posted by tzahra

@Maham: sorry i was walking all day n was tired n gt headache as well i txt u whn i was on the bus n also told Swanc n she txt me whn i was in the interview did i tell the interview has three stages gosh anyways love u yaar n dont worry come here n i will handle everything

Aww.. you need to take care. Btw you have Doctor's appointment.. What about that ?

You sure  ? Like you will really handle everything once I am there.
Guys i was thinking dat for 700 we should get stuff ready before tym i dont want anything to be late so put a note on 690 to get the stuff n everything like vm. avi and sig ready by 695 as we will have tym to sort things out n everything 
@Maham: doctor appointment ryt abt dat hm i was kind late for it so it gt cancelled n now dat i am working dont knw whn i will get the next appointment ðŸ˜³
Hum hai rahi pyar ke...phir milenge chalte chalte...
Originally posted by tzahra

@Maham: doctor appointment ryt abt dat hm i was kind late for it so it gt cancelled n now dat i am working dont knw whn i will get the next appointment ðŸ˜³

When Anuty coming home next ? Get the appointment asap please.

You didn't replied again.. I am serious. If I will come there then will you help me out ?