Balika Vadhu

Anandi , Dearest~

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I was watching all the episodes since december 2010 and I am really impressed with Anandi. 

She even with her background , has done soo much

a) Stopping Gulli 's Marriage

b) innocence of Phooli

c) Running a School 

Spreading awareness to what ever ability is 

d) Started to study ( yes not to our expectations) but she started

e) Then Faced her husband and decided to study for herself and finished what ever studies is available in the village

f) Takes care of her family soo much , her sasuma, dadisa, bhairon, tausa everyone with soo much love and affection 

g) Now, she will decide to study again for further studies ( as her village does not offer more)

Yes there are personal problems going on in her life, and if Jag returns or not, I am sure Anandi will give him a deserved response through her actions. She always has.

And hopefully she will be able to handle Gauri as well and probably help her out of the shock thats going to come to her with Jagya's betrayal.

So I think everything that she has done far is very very exceptional.

I look forward now with a positive attitude towards the coming tracks and hope for the best!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
I honestly support Anandi a lot in this. She is truly exceptional. 

And I am sorry about Gauri. She will rise back and i am sure in that Anandi will help her in that.

wonderful character Anandi is.

She has not gotten what we have and yet she has done so much. 
Truly inspirational. 

Anyone can just make judgements but to actually do something is very rare.

andv thumbnail
I agree with you. given her circumstances and sply with DS around she has revolted in her own little way and done good. The only complaint i have is that she uses all this positive energy only for others. When it comes to her she is a little slack. All the same I understand she is doing this coz that's (serving her family and keeping them before her needs) what she has been taught since childhood.

The idea of showing a contrasting character like G is to show us the difference between what a girl if not tied down to marriage and family responsibilities can do. If it were not for bade papa I am sure G's parents would have got her married to some one else again and she would also be another balika vadhu. But they want to portray as to how a girl can do something for herself inspite of a traumatic past. I like G's character for that sole reason. But I also find her being unrealistically not cautious about J inspite of bade papa's warning. So both A and G have their own flaws. And that's how everyone is. No one is perfect right!

Just because I like G character that doesnt mean I don't like A. I like A equally. As I look at it, circumstances under which A studied to do what ever she could is much tougher than G's circumstances. I guess that's also what the CV's want to show that after bieng tied to a relationship and responsibilities it is not very easy to achieve all your dreams. With the lack of an educational institution in Jaitser, why she did not do distance education is a blooper on the Cv's part. I think they have kept that track of higher education till the end. another thing which I would like to point out is that many of us compaint that A is always shown to cry and sob and it also gets on our nerves. This is exactly what the CV's want us to feel. We being educated and from more liberal backgrounds will not like to tolerate all that A has gone through and also her reactions to situations. But as we all have been watching this serial for the social messages that it claims to convey, they will have to show A (the lead) in the character that she has been shown to portray. Because it is wrong and none of us would want anyone to be in a situation like her's. If she was educated and not tied down to all these responsiblities, all that she needed to worry about would be her studies which is true in the case of G or Phooli. If we were to ask ourselves honestly how many of us would be able to perform well after being constantly afraid of an authority figure like DS and do all household chores? Now many of us will say who asked her to be like this? who asked her to sacrifice for family? Thats exactly the message the CV's want us to get. That this is incorrect and society has to be liberated from all this. If they let A study and already be on a high post, would thier message reach the masses this strong? This is a serious show and hence it is unfair on our part to expect it to be a love story and all hunky dory all the time. They have hopefully kept the track of her future education and career for the last to help it make some impact. In previous threads there were a few members who have shared their personal experiences similar to A. I thank you guys for sharing the same of this public forum. I always wondered what the mentality of a simple village girl would be. From your posts, it feels that the cv are not being all that unrealistic with A character. So in my opinion she has done well for herself inspite of all the odds. At the same time, it should be the duty of the CV's to show how she liberates from all these restrictions and what a girl in her place can do if not tied to responsibilities. Sadly they are going in another direction totally. I really dont want to watch some random family feud with a track of revenge.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow suchi di!!🤗
what a post!!
 i simply love it!!
n completely agree with u!!

my only complain towards anandi's character...plzz don't let ppl dominate u like hell!!
she has to learn to stand up for her selfrespect!!
i know...her surroundings...n situations r responsible more for her state!!...but it is very hurting 4 me!!
she is still my much beloved character...it was really very painful to watch...anandi was called as "gawar"...from a uselesss person who is almost nothing in front of her!!

anita is rite...very good points...cvs r  showing anandi crying...that can affect veiwers...n i am very much affected!!
u r rite too...it is big blooper to show anandi just 12th pass!!
 i think they did that...so that jagat can call her anpadh gawar...which is beyond my tolerance limit!!😡
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
andv wonderful points made there. 

Thanks Kushi !! : )

And yes its effecting us sooo very much , when ever Anandi suffer, we suffer with her and honestly, I have learnt a lot about something I was unaware of.. .. Like child marriage and the terrible results of it. 

But I have also learnt that there is an Anandi in everyone (at least many). A strong woman who looks after other's needs than herself. And a girl who knows how to rise from the ashes. 
And a girl who can make a difference in what ever small way we can. 

If everyone starts thinking like her, 
taking care of their responsibilities well, 

and helping others to the best of their abilities, it will cause a ripple effect and inturn pave way to a better and much aware society. 

Girls like Gauri are also very inspirational that inspite of their childhood nightmare she had overcome it and stood up to become something So kudos to that

but I have to confess that, I believe Anandi has seen the far worse as she did not face that nightmare for one day, but since then until now, facing it. 
Its a miracle she has such good in laws , but in most cases people like bhairon and sumitra are rare and without such people, people like Anandi, will crush and perhaps mingle with the dust. 

So theCVs are not only showing the bad of such situtation but also, giving solution as to how people should behave ( like Sumitra Gehna, BHairon and now basant)

====

The Cvs have shown DS to be some kind of Vamp but she is right in her own way. 

She said that Jagya would change and he did. Yes there are many things she is wrong about but, her constant struggle to keep her family together, by hook or crook is commendable and not to be over looked. 

she had to go through her share of troubles and everyone else in this story had to. 

Except Mr,. Jag. 
Who is about to get hit by the tide of reality.

Without Money 
Mumbai is not a dream land as he thought it would be. 
Even for a doctor. 

Lets see how these harsh realities will hit the rich spoiled brat of ours.