Pratigya

So what?! (Page 3)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Filza... Brilliant... this is what i wanna convey even... iam making myself out from some threads, but somewhere i've to put my mind and live in peace...
 Ok, out of topic - how come Shyam Saxena has been labelled as a bad father???? How SS is different from him??? Atleast, Shyamji is not cunning as SS, he never tried to kill Komal... whatever it is, just to show ur enmity and to gain back ur son from her, is killing tht girl is the only solution??? Now Amma took a different weapon to get back her son... Atleast green House pplis not this bad and cruel...
 what Ss was talking abt, P against her brother and she lacks love and affection???...Supporting one's evil deeds and wrong doings is not true love and affection at all... here KN is worse than her, he was the one who pushed a log whn his own sweety, innocent brother came walking... and he was the one who supported Radee to behave in sucha manner with his own bro's wife... how shameful...All these entertainments r surely missing in GH...and viewers r entertained in TN with lot os masalas which is not at all good for health...

I'll ask only one Q, How SR/marriage changes a man's smartness and own basic characters... one's own basic qualities will not be changed so easily... and what P did with him??? Poor girl, she is the one who truly loving tht man K... His own family tried to kill his love of his life.. trying to attack him from the back and tht too he won her after a long struggle... Poor K, how he'll react if all tht came to light...

thanks Babitha!! Well honestly i am not fond of Prof. either...  Both these types of parents shown in the show are not the ideal one IMO 

@ bold Agreed! 
I have to agree with u on this too Filza...ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Brill post... Tumo bhi total Dabaang ho gayi ho.

True - every women wants her hubby to support her in every way.
And every man wants his wife to side him in every way.

Ingredient to the perfect reciepe for marriage.

LOL Thanks Carisma sis 

@ bold totally agree with you!! As enough has been said about P already,  My only concern here is why K is mocked when he supports P and listens to her

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

U r a gem filza...i had written it repeatedly that K is not JKG...if he were he would never have lied to her and broke her trust...when K does something said by her he is her slave and he hurts her he is a man... The same with P too : like when she doesn't advise him to do what is required but expects him to do by his intellegence all say she is not helping him and when she does guide him then all say his character is compromised as he has no intellegence...and i wanted to make a topic on how K has got only his love P n TC as true n pure relations ... All others are fake and use him or wants him for selfish reasons...SS hugs him wearing a mask n K only loves n knows this mask...even that mask is fake like we watched how he tried to capitalise on his disappearance and also how K was made to believe that he got P bec his father loved him but the real reason was he wanted to get votes in elections the same reason why he called P back personally that day...and his mother is also pretending and deceiving him planning to take away his true love.his only true relation in the world...K has never knom pure love in his life and no wonder P came to his life to give him true love without any mask n deception

Thanks so much Dhanya! completely agree with you!

@ bold, also that is why he values her love more than anything else in this world, listens to her and has given her so much love and support. something somewhere did go wrong in his parent's 'love' for him which is the reason he is unable to give them that same affection he has for P... If they really want his love they need to mend their ways, re-think what went wrong that he could never become their son. IMO it is because they have always been selfish. Her love is selfless. This is why she rules his heart and mind and not them. 

One should be proud of him if he thinks supporting your wife is what makes a man and not torturing them. Still remember his words he had said to Shakti once that 'for men like Shakti all their so-called masculinity lies in beating wives' ... Am glad he doesn't do that and stands by her side and if that makes him 'weak' or wife's pet then be it  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index