Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Yeah Maha episode was a super Dooper Blast
AbhiYa's Confrontation
Sids Evil Plannin's
Misha-Piya's Patch Up
Piya's Help towards Haseena

Well i must say the episode was such a Briiliant One ... although AbhiYa's cOnfrontation Was so Heartbreakin' .. it shatters me loads .. Piya's terrible Dialogues to Abhay .. Was so pathetic .. Abhay is again in pain but laters i believe they'll gonna patCh up .. as they both truely luv eaCh other ..
Sids dialogues were amazin' i liked it .. his evil ideas is so terrific and enjoyin' .. He's such a master mind i must say .. Chand has said to him a Rat .. lol and now Sid will make Piya the Victim .. Ohh Goshh this is to horrible .. But Our Superman Abhay is there to protect Piya .. No matter what happens his protection can't get finished ( as its called true love )
Finally Misha has split all the anger and hugs Piya by callin' her Sister's forever .. ( Atleast Mr,Arnab ki vajah se Misha-Piya mil gaye )  (Kuch tou faida hua unkay hospital janay ka )LOL
Haseena is praisin' Piya Ohh Godd this is so wonderfull i never expect that this will gonna happen .. She said Piya is a Good Girl ... ( Haseena ne first time tareef ki hogi vaise kisi ki ) LOL
Luv it how Haseena said  " Abhay tum jao " ( she got some feelings now fo' Piya ) just because Of givin' CHand's report ..
Btw , Chand Uncle's Doctor Outfit makes him Cool he  was lookin' ( Vampire DOctor ) LOL

Last but not the least , Overall episode was super marVellous .. Every Cast Piya , Abhay , kabir , Tracker , haseena , Chand , panchi , Arnab did their performance Well and Good ... Clap
Really enjoyed the episode ... Waitin' till MOnday to see what's gonna be next ..
As Precap shown , Now Piya plays a vast role in Detectives .. so now she search fo' Abhay's BiG Brother .. 
I Hope Abhay Piya will patCh Up sOon and make their relationship Crystal Clear ..

Luv AbhiYa fo'ever <3

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index