Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
^^ Aaah Anisah it was too mushily romantic for my taste yaarr! and i am kinda not fond of vampires too much lol! Nitya will kill me! She LOVES vampires haha 
Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Anisah... Oh i knw... Shaan lookd sooo good in formals or rather shud i say suit... I loved it...

@Beenzzy... Ya its twilight ka third part... Uh u knw i hate harry potter... From the deepest bottom of my heart... And it is all becoz of daniel radcliff... Urgh he looks like a ghost...

And ya eclipse is little boring... Its got too much stories in it... I loved d first n last part of twilight series... Im finishing dis book fast fast so that i can read the next part soon...
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beensi your right it is too lovey dovey but I loved it. Just got abit boring towards the end but I liked Harry Potter too but not a big fan of Daniel Radcliffe. Prefer Robert Pattinson to that.

Yeah he does Roshni 😍
tofeeees thumbnail
LOL Gosh you guys! Roshni you can just read teh book don't watch the movies they suck! Actually i started reading the books when they came out! Uss waqt movie ka koi naam nishaan nahi tha! So yes if you just read the book and don't think about the movie you will not hate the books too much! I have not even seen ONE part of the Harry Potter movie but i am crazy about the books! :D
Roshni_M thumbnail
Beenzzy... I love vampires... Im kinda crazy abt dem... Bt aftr watching sum epi's of pkyek... Kekta made me hate vampires... Bt twilight is sumthing else onli
-Simple- thumbnail
The movies of Harry Potter are quite good I think. Better than the movies of twilight. What takes about 100 chapters in the book to happen takes less than 30 minutes in the movie ! I hate it when the movie is made different to the book ! They should stick to it ! 

I watched A Walk To Remember recently and loved it 
tofeeees thumbnail
Yes Anisha i saw the first part of Harry Potter itnay shouk say and i was rudely disappointed beech main hee! They changed so much of it  

Roshni:Oooh you like vampires?!! that explains a lot :) i guess i would have continued reading all the parts had i been into them! Twilight hee i finished itni mushkil say lol

tofeeees thumbnail
loser IF told me i am spamming!! It didnt post my message hmph!
Roshni_M thumbnail
Beenzzy... I hate reading books... Unless its a love story and many ppl force me to read it... HP books ka size dekh ke he i'l faint... And magics and all no ways... And i have seen one part i dnt remembr which bt one of the part... God it was so boring... I dosed off before interval onli...

Anisah... Yeah... Twilight muvis are really out of book only i think... It spoils everything... Bt i like rob.. As vampire... So i watched the three parts...
-Simple- thumbnail
Yes that is why I prefer reading ! But nowadays I dont even have to buy books ! I read the FF's and the OS's on her on mobile as a bedtime story 😆. I LOVE Aditees Casa. You should definetely read that Beensi + Roshni if you already havent ! I swear you will  NOT regret it !

Anyhoos I have to eat ! 

*ducks to avoid Beensis Joothi*

Sorry !

Byeee you two !