~RBO Chit Chat Club~ # 22 - Page 69

Posted: 12 years ago
forget it may! You won't find it it must be somewhere in the middle of all the gushing we did last night! i was very active on the DT last night hahaa! :D
Originally posted by tofeees

forget it may! You won't find it it must be somewhere in the middle of all the gushing we did last night! i was very active on the DT last night hahaa! :D

So what did you say?
Hey guys !

Whos around ? 
^^ I just said that if you are here i want you to know that I miss talking to you and that we should bond soon now! :( But you weren't on the DT last night naa? Or you must have come after i left as usual lol

How have you been? How is UK treating you? Is it raining there? :D
Beeensi 

How are you ? 

And May ðŸ˜Š
Edited by -Simple- - 12 years ago
Anisahhh ðŸ¤— time mil gaya aap ko?! I hope you have had your dinner if you know what is good for you! Ahhh i'm listening to Marri Odhaniii :D
Originally posted by tofeees

^^ I just said that if you are here i want you to know that I miss talking to you and that we should bond soon now! :( But you weren't on the DT last night naa? Or you must have come after i left as usual lol

How have you been? How is UK treating you? Is it raining there? :D

I did come last night, but like you said you must have left by then...

I am fine...It's supposed to be summer in the UK...We have had some sunny days, but we had alot of rain this week😆...Could be summer storms, but the nights get cold too...

@Anisha - Hello
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
Anisah you should read the OSs that karishma has written!! Gosh they are so hot! LOL! I made her write one on me and hinna and karan too lol 
Ermmm, yeah, I've had my dinner

*stomach growls*

Mere paas time he time hain lekin when I come on you guys are not on tho pir main kya karu ?!

Odhani the title song ? You know I really wish they make a new title track for this song

@Beeni:

I miss Manita n u all too...Manita is on my FB but the diff in time zone is killing me... btw, went to a vacation spot last weekend... will upload snaps... check them out on fb... n see, how i have put on weight when i was bolo from IF!!!!!!!!

@May: ah ha! the good daughter tht u r, who can shout at u...
3 members did?? who all?