Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO Chit Chat Club~ # 22 - Page 68

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Hey CD,

I watch randomly but not much... this show doesnt give me any punch anymore... I like tracks tht give me adrenaline rush... this is like gossiping about someone's everyday life... i finally got time to breadth from the work and was hoping RBO has revived!

Well, CV_1 still posts here and we have all been posting for a serious track here and on FB...But it seems as if the channel and PH want to show light-hearted entertainment...This works for their TRPs so I have heard...

The episodes have been very entertaining and all the cast have been superb😃...

Next week looks to be more serious, as Sunil Uncle has now raised the money issue...So we are hoping for something with a punch😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well, If they wanna go the episodic format then I guess they shld go the sarabhai Vs Sarabhai route... I wouldnt mind tht...Tht would be fun... there is a story which end every episode and is comedyl... but I dnt want them to keep romancing all the time and having honeymoon everyday... or Sunil always talking about how nikamma is shaan... I mean, wasnt one of the imp differences sited between Khanak and Natasha was tht Khanak made shaan independent and made him realize the importance of money and self earning... (remember the presentation) ... then why is shaan show to be back to pavalion???
The_May_Rose thumbnail

well, If they wanna go the episodic format then I guess they shld go the sarabhai Vs Sarabhai route... I wouldnt mind tht...Tht would be fun... there is a story which end every episode and is comedyl... but I dnt want them to keep romancing all the time and having honeymoon everyday... or Sunil always talking about how nikamma is shaan... I mean, wasnt one of the imp differences sited between Khanak and Natasha was tht Khanak made shaan independent and made him realize the importance of money and self earning... (remember the presentation) ... then why is shaan show to be back to pavalion???

Blame it on the Rock On track😆...Shaan began to work and then he got interested in music...That didn't work, so they have to take his career forward somehow...Let's see how they fix this...Either they show him working properly in the music field or he works at the office again...

It's not all romancing in the episodic format...For example, we have had, Sudhama - Sunil Uncle's friend and his test of frienship, Shaan Akshay role reversal, electric power cut, Sunil Uncle thought he was going to die, water saving andolan and the correct way to do social service...
Dancingdoll thumbnail
okie CD... you should seriously start dng PR for RBO!! ... you are selling it to me now.. 😆

Missed you all so much thats its not even funny!! How have u been my CD!! 🤗
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*rubs eyes* *rubs eyess reallly hardd* DD you're HERE?!! OMGGG ! i cannot believe it!! DD is here!!! and May is here tooo!!! May i have missed you!! :(
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Beeennniii!! 🤗
I have missed u all so much... just alst week, my work load was lessened...

how have u all been??
and hasnt CD(May) been regular?? did she go BOLO like me?
tofeeees thumbnail
I have missed you tooo :( No no May has been very regular but i never get to interact with her much because of the timings difference. She comes here when i leave :( So i left her a note on the DT last night too! May did you see it? 

Ahh RBO is doing Episodic stuff with the whole family being involved in different issues everyday :) It's okay enterntaining i mean. nothing on the old RBO ofcourse! BTW Manita misses you a lot too :( and we all miss the Newsletter :(
The_May_Rose thumbnail

okie CD... you should seriously start dng PR for RBO!! ... you are selling it to me now.. 😆

Missed you all so much thats its not even funny!! How have u been my CD!! 🤗

Forget PR...You can see the PH must have their hands tied...After all this time, you can see how Star One works...I don't know...RBO beats saas bahu...I just try to give every change a chance, but still ask for more😆...And it never fails to make you smile😃...Karan, Yashashri and the whole cast never let us down...

Did you know three of our members visited the set?😃

Missed you too ND🤗 and I am been fine...Work is good and I have lots of chores to do at home today...But I am here, till my Mum starts shouting😆
tofeeees thumbnail
Oye DD check out my display AVI!! and congrats on your work load decreasing! :)
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tofeees

I have missed you tooo :( No no May has been very regular but i never get to interact with her much because of the timings difference. She comes here when i leave :( So i left her a note on the DT last night too! May did you see it? 

Ahh RBO is doing Episodic stuff with the whole family being involved in different issues everyday :) It's okay enterntaining i mean. nothing on the old RBO ofcourse! BTW Manita misses you a lot too :( and we all miss the Newsletter :(

Beeeniii!!!!🤗...I missed you too...Tupid time zones and work!😆...

I didn't see the note...I'll just go and chack now...BRB...