Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Baljit - Can u come help me celebrate Madhuri's birthday in her thread today? I know u r a fan.
PC-Forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
News
Barfee-ing with Priyanka

Barfee
I have started shooting for the film, and have shot nearly five days. I must admit that it is quite a difficult task. There is a very thin line between caricature and real. But surely, this role is by far the most challenging that I have come across.

Character
I have been to a mental asylum to observe the residents, to get into the character. I interacted with the people there, to absorb their nuances and incorporate it all in my portrayal. I cannot talk much about my character right now.

Challenges
I take every role as a challenge. I want to do something which has not been done before, and that way, I really work hard on my films. Every film is my favourite because I give my 100% to it. I have never ignored any of my films, and have given each one equal priority since the day I started working.

Anurag Basu
Barfee is my first film with Anurag Basu. I am very excited, as I have loved all his films. He is a director who wants to honestly bring his vision alive on screen. He gives space to his actors and works hard. Barfee will be yet another challenging project by him. We have met earlier and wanted to work together. Barfee was the perfect script and opportunity for us.

Ranbir Kapoor
We enjoyed working together on Anjaana Anjaani, and really bonded well. We are buddies. Ranbir is a sweetheart and respects women. He is a charmer and a born actor. He shone in his first film, and has only shone brighter with each film. His roles have been so different. It feels great to be working with him again.

PC-Forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Priyanka Chopra at a glam evening

Ashima, Leena and Priyanka
It was one glam evening when actress Priyanka Chopra launched 'The Great Indian Wedding Carnival' collection at the Gitanjali store in the capital, recently.

While unveiling the collection, the actress expressed her love for diamonds and said that they are a women's best friend. "I love diamonds. The first ever diamond gift that I got was from my mother and I always cherish it. It is very close to my heart and is the best solitaire I've ever got," she said.

Priyanka, who is also the brand ambassador of Asmi, was to be weighed in silver at the do, but the plan had to be postponed at the last moment because of some 'technical problem'. But the show still went on with designer duo Ashima and Leena Singh showcasing their bridal collection in association with the Gitanjali group. "It's always wonderful to join hands with corporates like Gitanjali Lifestyle and to go forward with our expansion plans," said Ashima. "The jewellery by Asmi is just apt for the collection we showcased today," Leena added.

Foot-tapping music by Parthiv Gohil and songs by Parthiv Gosh left the audience spell bound. Also spotted at the event was Anjanna Kuthiala who seemed to be enjoying the evening.

zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lovePC

omg a lots 😆
Andaaz, Aitraaz, Waqt, Mujhse shaadi karogi, Karam( her acting was superb), Yakeen( her performance was so underrated😭), Fashion, Kaminey( i love her character as sweety), Barsaat( i love her innocent look), Dostana( gosh she looked drop dead gorgeous in that one), WHat's your rashee( again her performance was so underrated 😭😭) and from recent time Anjaana anjaani is my most favorite( Love the sparking chemistry between RK-PC😳)...
what about you???

Woah! What a huge list.. I actually liked her in mujhse shaadi karoge first.. Then started watching her movies.. Loved her in hero, though small role.. Loved her in aitraaz.. It wasnt until i saw fashion.. The moment i saw that movie, i fell in love with her, with her beauty, with her talent.. She was stunning.. And she stunned me.. She totally deserved the national award.. I screamed in joy when i first heard it.. Then i saw yakeen and loved her negative roles.. Just like aitraaz.. And yes kaminey was great too.. Pi was also superb.. And AA was so fresh.. Yes me too like Rk-Pc.. But first favourite for me is hrithik and her.. Simply loved them in krisshh.. And i love john with her.. Shahid was good.. Arjun is great too.. Infact she makes great chemistry with all her actors.. If you asked me, my most favourite of her would be fashion.. I cried with her.. Second would be dostana and then the latest 7 khoon maaf.. She was brilliant again.. Wur was good too.. Pc was the only good thing about the movie..
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zaara25

Woah! What a huge list.. I actually liked her in mujhse shaadi karoge first.. Then started watching her movies.. Loved her in hero, though small role.. Loved her in aitraaz.. It wasnt until i saw fashion.. The moment i saw that movie, i fell in love with her, with her beauty, with her talent.. She was stunning.. And she stunned me.. She totally deserved the national award.. I screamed in joy when i first heard it.. Then i saw yakeen and loved her negative roles.. Just like aitraaz.. And yes kaminey was great too.. Pi was also superb.. And AA was so fresh.. Yes me too like Rk-Pc.. But first favourite for me is hrithik and her.. Simply loved them in krisshh.. And i love john with her.. Shahid was good.. Arjun is great too.. Infact she makes great chemistry with all her actors.. If you asked me, my most favourite of her would be fashion.. I cried with her.. Second would be dostana and then the latest 7 khoon maaf.. She was brilliant again.. Wur was good too.. Pc was the only good thing about the movie..

you list is bit long as well😆
me too love her the most in Fashion, i love her in the climax.. she looks drop dead gorgeous in that red dress and she also made me cry😭... when she heard that kangana is dead, omg you have to look at her facial expression,, outstanding and i love her walk😊
zaaratq thumbnail
Hehe.. Its long because i simply adore her.. But fashion is very special to me.. As i told you before.. Only two actress have made me cry.. One was rani.. I love her as well.. Another was piggy.. I cried like a baby when i saw the climax.. But what made me burst into tears was the part when she breaks dwn and realises how terrible her life has gone.. The way she cried in front of the mirror.. My god, i have goose bumps even now.. That made me love her much more.. Now i just adore her so much, that ill rmb to catch her movies on theatre.. I wont miss any.. No matter how busy i am, ill still go watch all..
-Anjaani- thumbnail

Hehe.. Its long because i simply adore her.. But fashion is very special to me.. As i told you before.. Only two actress have made me cry.. One was rani.. I love her as well.. Another was piggy.. I cried like a baby when i saw the climax.. But what made me burst into tears was the part when she breaks dwn and realises how terrible her life has gone.. The way she cried in front of the mirror.. My god, i have goose bumps even now.. That made me love her much more.. Now i just adore her so much, that ill rmb to catch her movies on theatre.. I wont miss any.. No matter how busy i am, ill still go watch all..

yeah i agree her breakdown scene is classic, she was just outstanding no one would have done it better than pc did, she deserve every single award for that movie, i hate people when they said she was overrated for fashion😭
zaaratq thumbnail
Oh im here.. Told you im running marathon.. Im tired.. Im going to sleep.. Btw whoever said that she was overrated needs to be burnt.. She was perfect in that movie.. Infact, i would say kangana was overhyped.. Because she always give great performance.. But pc overshadowed her.. Okay me falling asleep.. Bye, take care.. Will meet you tomorrow.. 🤗
-Anjaani- thumbnail

Oh im here.. Told you im running marathon.. Im tired.. Im going to sleep.. Btw whoever said that she was overrated needs to be burnt.. She was perfect in that movie.. Infact, i would say kangana was overhyped.. Because she always give great performance.. But pc overshadowed her.. Okay me falling asleep.. Bye, take care.. Will meet you tomorrow.. 🤗

all who don't like pc😭
ok bye good night and sweet dreams, see ya tomorrow 🤗
-Anjaani- thumbnail
editEdited by lovePC - 12 years ago