ArushiBS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow the page looks damn pretty .

Hey guys πŸ˜Š
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the PC fc Preeths609 and Arushi.JπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
-Anjaani- thumbnail

SalmanPriyankaQuotes

On Sunday 15th May 2011, @SKPCQuotes said:

"I take every role as a challenge. I want to do something which has not been done before, and that way, I really work hard on my films. Every film is my favourite because I give my 100% to it. I have never ignored any of my films, and have given each one equal priority since the day I started working." - Priyanka Chopra on the challenges she takes

-Anjaani- thumbnail

SalmanPriyankaQuotes

On Sunday 15th May 2011, @SKPCQuotes said:

" When I became Miss World, I couldn't believe I had won it. I used to sleep with my crown because I was scared someone would steal it. In a minute the world changed for me." - Priyanka Chopra on winning the crown of Miss World πŸ˜†

-Anjaani- thumbnail
News
Barfee-ing with Priyanka

Barfee
I have started shooting for the film, and have shot nearly five days. I must admit that it is quite a difficult task. There is a very thin line between caricature and real. But surely, this role is by far the most challenging that I have come across.

Character
I have been to a mental asylum to observe the residents, to get into the character. I interacted with the people there, to absorb their nuances and incorporate it all in my portrayal. I cannot talk much about my character right now.

Challenges
I take every role as a challenge. I want to do something which has not been done before, and that way, I really work hard on my films. Every film is my favourite because I give my 100% to it. I have never ignored any of my films, and have given each one equal priority since the day I started working.

Anurag Basu
Barfee is my first film with Anurag Basu. I am very excited, as I have loved all his films. He is a director who wants to honestly bring his vision alive on screen. He gives space to his actors and works hard. Barfee will be yet another challenging project by him. We have met earlier and wanted to work together. Barfee was the perfect script and opportunity for us.

Ranbir Kapoor
We enjoyed working together on Anjaana Anjaani, and really bonded well. We are buddies. Ranbir is a sweetheart and respects women. He is a charmer and a born actor. He shone in his first film, and has only shone brighter with each film. His roles have been so different. It feels great to be working with him again.